USS Ferdoss

Live your Life

50 XP

23rd June 2006

0 Uploads

249 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

ok im trying to design a new series idea although most of you think its not worth it i think it is fun to do anyway and hell it may have a shot if it is good enough ok what i need is someone to help me you know to bounce ideas off and to come up with the most kick ass series ever together if anyone is interested please email me at [EMAIL="Sirhowy2@aol.com"]Sirhowy2@aol.com[/EMAIL]

akula2ssn

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

24th June 2005

0 Uploads

829 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

I don't think it's not worth it, but I do think that people need to realize that no Star Trek series to date has been considered a favorite by a majority of fans when compared to the franchise as a whole. TOS and maybe TNG did back when they were the only ones, but now that there are pretty much a half a dozen encarnations of the franchise, none of them are really going to hold the majority and it's not likely that future ones will.

USS Ferdoss

Live your Life

50 XP

23rd June 2006

0 Uploads

249 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

i understand that's why this series i am creating has to be new and have something that the others don;t have to offer yet it still needs the parts of the other series' that made then great like a tiny bit of comedy. fun and fresh with great crew interaction