Mihail Advanced Member

President of Novistrana

50 XP

19th January 2003

0 Uploads

15,509 Posts

0 Threads

#4081 8 years ago

A.Then whoever is running it has a very dull sense of fun.

Q.What if instead of lasers and shields, the ST universe used cannons and steel plating?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4082 8 years ago

A: The entire Star Trek universe would suck more than all vacuum cleaners on this planet combined. =p

Q: What if, in addition to their standard weaponry, all Federation ships were equipped with suction devices? :naughty: =p

Lindæl Forum Moderator

Mister Angry Rules Guy

242,946 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,574 Posts

8 Threads

#4083 8 years ago

[COLOR=SeaGreen]They do. They are called Bussard Ramscoops. :nodding: [/COLOR]

Mihail;5659715Q.What if instead of lasers and shields, the ST universe used cannons and steel plating?

[COLOR=SeaGreen] They do. Have you played STO? :wiener: Weapons can include Cannons, Heavy Cannons, Dual Cannons, Dual Heavy Cannons, Turrets, Heavy Turrets. Armor alloys can consists of Diburnium, Electroceramic, Tetraburnium, Monotanium, Duranium, Tritanium, Victorium, Polyduranium, or Neutronium (my favourite).[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]

What if Quark found a way to ferment root beer to make it alcoholic? :eek: [/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Mihail Advanced Member

President of Novistrana

50 XP

19th January 2003

0 Uploads

15,509 Posts

0 Threads

#4084 8 years ago
Master Lindale Mustaparta;5659869[COLOR=SeaGreen]They do. Have you played STO?[/COLOR]

You know what I mean. :smack:

Shuttlebay 2

don't worry, it'll fit

50 XP

14th August 2004

0 Uploads

7,022 Posts

0 Threads

#4085 8 years ago

Master Lindale Mustaparta;5659869[COLOR=SeaGreen]They do. They are called Bussard Ramscoops. :nodding: [/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen] They do. Have you played STO? :wiener: Weapons can include Cannons, Heavy Cannons, Dual Cannons, Dual Heavy Cannons, Turrets, Heavy Turrets. Armor alloys can consists of Diburnium, Electroceramic, Tetraburnium, Monotanium, Duranium, Tritanium, Victorium, Polyduranium, or Neutronium (my favourite).[/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen]

What if Quark found a way to ferment root beer to make it alcoholic? :eek: [/COLOR]

A: Bashir would quarantine his ass because (to my basic knowlegde) fermenting requires bacteria and since all/most alcohol is synthetic in the 24th century, people would not have a resistance to the bacteria.

Q: What if the Borg nanoprobes gained sentience and rebelled against the drones?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4086 8 years ago

A: It would give a new meaning to the term "enemy from within". Plus, Q would visit the Borg Queen and taunt her as her body falls apart. =p

Q: What if this really happened and USS Righteous wasn't destroyed at Wolf 359, but taken 10 years into the future instead?

More info for everyone's clicking pleasure (and for those who don't want to spend an hour and a half watching the video):

Star Trek: Borg - Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki

Memory AlphaDuring some instances, it is possible to punch Q in the face, and at one point, kick him in the crotch.

Now do you feel motivated enough to watch the video? ;)