GeneralSFC

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th December 2005

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

I have a question. Has anyone ever edited SFCII Specs? If so, how do you get the ships power to go higher? like F-CA is 38, how do you make it go higher? Change BPV?

FN_lewrbm69

It's Not Easy Being Green

50 XP

10th November 2003

0 Uploads

3,372 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

never played sfc2 i wish i had a turn at it i think i can track some one down for yous

GeneralSFC

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th December 2005

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Really? Thanks! I've been frusterated with my CA's and some other ships, when ever I set this one thing...well it deals with making your weapons the major thing for power, so it mostly slows your ship down to amount of speed you are allowed to have until your weapons are fully charged. Well Phasers are ok, cause once the Phaser bar (forgot what it called) reaches full, you get lots of speed. Torpedoes require speed too. Well, mostly one torpedo tube, cause when ever I hit full speed with the Phaser Con...something is full, one torpedo tube uncharges, you know like it's half way done, but then it begins to lose energy to charge up that torpedo...which I hate, because I would like all weapons working. Also! For say, I edited one of the Federation Heavy cruisers to have Type 4 Phasers, but same number of shots, like a F-CA would have 2 shots on each phaser bank...what ever. So I just made it Type 4, on this Fed. Heavy Cruiser, F-CB i think, and when I used that power thing for the weapons, it can only reach like, 6 speed of impulse power, until the phasers are full charged, then I can reach lots of speed, but go back down once I fire...you'd be sitting duck at that speed!