Help Please! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

I bought the game a few years ago and now I want to install it on my new computer. The problem is I do not have the key to install. I have the CD and manual but cannot find the key anywhere. What can I do? Thanks!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

I`m afraid there`s not much you can do except buying new copy of the game. You could try contacting the publisher and ask for a new key, but I`m not sure if you`ll get it. Are you sure your key isn`t somewhere on the box or in the manual?

Old1

I'm mental

50 XP

12th April 2007

0 Uploads

472 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago
sal67;4566261I bought the game a few years ago and now I want to install it on my new computer. The problem is I do not have the key to install. I have the CD and manual but cannot find the key anywhere. What can I do? Thanks!

:smokin: Do you still have the box in wich you bought the game? You see usually the key is either on the back or on the inside but it is also possible that the key is on the back of the manual as it is in my case.:cya:

SFC3

HL2: Leak: Mod Fan/Geek

50 XP

15th May 2008

0 Uploads

528 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Do you have the jewel case?

Old1

I'm mental

50 XP

12th April 2007

0 Uploads

472 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago
StarfleetCommand3;4574766Do you have the jewel case?

No, i have the original case and i have the key on the back of my manual.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago

I don`t think he asked you that question. :rolleyes: I assume the question was intended for the thread starter.

Old1

I'm mental

50 XP

12th April 2007

0 Uploads

472 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago
Tricorder;4577505I don`t think he asked you that question. :rolleyes: I assume the question was intended for the thread starter.

Sorry about that but i think you might be right.:cya: