SFC 3 Rexpansion 2009 Campaign Problem (Help Please) -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with the DW campaign in the SFC 3 Rexpansion 2009 Mod. Mostly it plays fine, however, every so often the game will tell me that I cannot move on the map until I accept or forfit a mission. Unfortunatly, the mission button is not highlighted and I cannot select it. It is almost as if there is no mission for me to do. The end result of this is that I get stuck on a hex and can't continue with my game. Is this a problem that anyone else has had? Does anyone have a fix for this? I've lost my progress through the game a couple of times now because I've forgotten to save before this problem happens, so I'd be really grateful for any help. :bows:

AlDaja

SFC III Troubleshooter.

50 XP

5th September 2006

0 Uploads

11,263 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

It happens on occasion. You can try a ctrl + alt + delete to go to your desktop and see if the "debug" prompt is up. If it is you can attempt a "retry" or "ignore" prompt, otherwise you'll just have to end the game. I don't believe it to be a mod issue specifically, however if it is happening consistently, then something is glitching in one of the files. I haven't played this mod in a long time, but I do recall that issue happening on occasion. Glitches happen in my mod too sometimes at random, but I believe it to be a issue with the SFC III engine as the game was never completed. Despite the patch for the game Taldren released, many of the files are incomplete.

I would suggest reinstalling the game/patch and mod if the issues seems more than just a random glitch.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

Hi AlDaja, Thanks for taking the time to reply, and thanks for the advice it's very much appreciated. :nodding: I've also taken a look at your conquest mod. It looks very interesting, and I think I'll give it a go. Once again, many thanks. :cya:

AlDaja

SFC III Troubleshooter.

50 XP

5th September 2006

0 Uploads

11,263 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago
Zapp Brannigan;5223455Hi AlDaja, Thanks for taking the time to reply, and thanks for the advice it's very much appreciated. :nodding: I've also taken a look at your conquest mod. It looks very interesting, and I think I'll give it a go. Once again, many thanks. :cya:

Glad I could help. When you are ready to check mine out, just click on my sig it will take you to the FF site along with (patch/fix) if you have difficulty with a couple of files during download of the mod. Keep a eye out for an update in the next few days that will include additional scripts, ships and a few fixes along with AI corrections.