I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

26th August 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Just patched to version 1.6.

Now when I press the arrow keys I get map movement instead of moving between units.

Also in 1.5 when I hit the space bar, the next builder unit was selected, now nothing.

What happened?? Is there an .ini file to modify? Or is this an intentional "FIX".

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

ErDb33rjOgHuRt

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

19th March 2003

0 Uploads

844 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Sorry i don't think i can help ya out, cuz i don't have generals here to check. can't you change the hotkeys in the option menu?! i think to remember you could.

thread moved to Problems&Errors

revolutionary

c & c player

50 XP

2nd July 2003

0 Uploads

45 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

i dont think you can change hot keys, although i'd like too. I know you could do it ts and maybe ra2 but i dont think generals. I have the patch 1.6 and play online and all keyboard short cuts work for me although i'm still learning some of them i know the majority.

oobootsy1

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

19th March 2003

0 Uploads

218 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

just e-mail EA about it. or look in ur game manual -later

revolutionary

c & c player

50 XP

2nd July 2003

0 Uploads

45 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

E-mailing EA?!?!?! What a joke. Do you think they'd actually respond to it? If there replys are timely as the patches then you'll recieve it one long time. :lol: good idea? I think not.

oobootsy1

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

19th March 2003

0 Uploads

218 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
revolutionaryE-mailing EA?!?!?! What a joke. Do you think they'd actually respond to it? If there replys are timely as the patches then you'll recieve it one long time. :lol: good idea? I think not.

Ok, YOU BETTER SHUT THE HECK UP. All you do is burn all my posts I make, like a baby. I am just trying to help. I e-mailed EA, I got a reply in 3hours. So how about you try something before you talk trash about it. And stop burning everyones posts because you can't have a better one. :rock: :dance: :moon: :fistpunch:

-P.S.- No cusswords for me, or I will get banned! ;) ;) :D

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

264,268 XP

15th December 2002

18 Uploads

22,354 Posts

1,636 Threads

#7 14 years ago

burning??? :lol:

Im afraid i dissagree, When my brother Rang EA technical support for his Cricket game, they where slow, unfreandly and gave nothing but useless standard advice. I had to fix it myself. I dissagree with you on that one.

And stop flaming revolutionary, thats lame.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

ErDb33rjOgHuRt

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

19th March 2003

0 Uploads

844 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

Man oobootsy1 the more posts i see from you the more i get pissed and annoyed of you. I'm sick of your childish flaming.

Some people never grow up...

JP(NL)

Flying Dutchman

50 XP

28th April 2003

0 Uploads

8,315 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

he should just react normally instead of dissing ppl in almost every reply, btw, red karma..? LMFAO!:lol: (j/k m8, no offense ;) )

AzH

I'm too cool to Post

269,650 XP

17th September 2003

0 Uploads

24,050 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

Hey Ooobs the warning was not re the foulness of you mouth, but the way you continuously attack peeps like you are the big man! your not the big man, n0e is the big man and n0e warned against personal attacks yet you persist in launching attacks against my peeps!!

Do you wanna get banned? Cos I can see it happening. When you are pissing of Strawb (a mod) you MUST be doing something wrong!

Jeez, look back at your posts man. Is there any wonder you are getting this shot right now? Huh?

AzH :vikki: