Being sloppy with the ship and weapon ODFs; and NX-59650 -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Greets, I am looking to avoid having to reinstall ST:L on my machine but i have modified virtually every federation TNG era ships' ODF files. I would prefer to have someone email me a copy of any of the odf's I will list in a minute, or just sent me the original plain text for one or two. I should have made a backup copy, but once i figured out how to make the phasers on an Apollo class ship cut through a Tac Cube at 4000Mm or launch around 100-150 torpedos (impressive sight when beyond 2500Mm and manuevering... its a very pretty looking chain!) because I put twenty photon banks at each end of the ship and they refresh faster than I can click them off for firing. I made similar changes to a lot of the Fed Tng ships and if someone would like to help out in any way, thanks a million in advance. The 10 odfs most wanted F_Akira.odf F_Defiant.odf F_Galaxy.odf F_Intrepid.odf F_Nebula.odf F_Norway.odf F_Nova F_Sovereign F_StreamRunner.odf F_apollo_a.odf Silly me. Also, I am looking for somone to collaborate with on a USS Prometheus. I would like some help with some texturing and maybe a beta-tester or two to verify the multi-vector assault mode is balanced properly. If you read what I did to the Apollo above, you might understand that what I have is rough around the edges. But it looks pretty cool when the cuirrent model splits up. Since i Have very little 3dsmax exp, the defiant class was used for the looks and one comes out of the top and the bottom when multivector assault mode is engaged. I am still working on programming in available various tactical moanuevers which I see a being the easiest way of controlling all three parts plus the other ships in your fleet. So far all they do is unload a lot of weapons fire and not much swarming goes on... I have digressed, thanks for the ODF's and email me if you want to help with the NX-59650 project.

aaron_himler

GF roolz

50 XP

11th August 2005

0 Uploads

163 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Just extract them from the db file in the main directory! lol...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago
aaron_himler;3453382Just extract them from the db file in the main directory! lol...

dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! I try to forget about the damnable db.pak... it made my early modding of ST:BC a real hassle. I summarily moved it to another directory per knee jerk reaction ;)

aaron_himler

GF roolz

50 XP

11th August 2005

0 Uploads

163 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago
SmoothDrRod;3453891dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! I try to forget about the damnable db.pak... it made my early modding of ST:BC a real hassle. I summarily moved it to another directory per knee jerk reaction ;)

No problem man... At least I'm useful to someone...