usslansing

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

16th June 2009

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#1211 10 years ago

Could anyone put a ferengi d'kora in the game.

Johnny1110

Currently: Chillaxin!

50 XP

23rd November 2008

0 Uploads

64 Posts

0 Threads

#1212 10 years ago

I just want to ask do we have the Pilot Constitution class in any of the current mods out there?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1213 10 years ago

Not in UU. Well not yet. Maybe someone at NG did one? Nix is working on her for the next UU Release, but that's not "current" ;)

Johnny1110

50 XP

23rd November 2008

0 Uploads

64 Posts

0 Threads

#1214 10 years ago

oH THANK YOU. I did notic in UUM 1.5 (i think) there was a Hi_Cage_Constitution file.

Im still hoping!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1215 10 years ago

If it's in there it's quite old, probably left over from Brex's which never made the mod and that was one of the eariler builds before 1.0.

Johnny1110

50 XP

23rd November 2008

0 Uploads

64 Posts

0 Threads

#1216 10 years ago

Hmm well i was just over at the UUM forum today and i see that the new mod "Origins" will have that connie. Hmm pretty interesting.

Johnnymuffintop

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

7th August 2008

0 Uploads

211 Posts

0 Threads

#1217 10 years ago

Anyone working on the NX refit that popped up on DrexFiles (it's being made for BC, maybe someone could port it) And has anyone started porting WileyCoyote's newest JJPrise?

Johnnymuffintop

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

7th August 2008

0 Uploads

211 Posts

0 Threads

#1218 10 years ago

Wow, hasn't been much activity here has there. Not a single post since my last one in June. Anywho, don't know if it's been requested before, but could someone add the bird that's on the underside of the ENT era Romulan Bird of Prey that was in the concept art?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1219 10 years ago

Ya quiet here.

If I ever got caught up on ports, I was thinking of asking Baz1701 permission to port his NX-01 Season 5 Refit. It's not released for BC yet, although it's in final prep it seems. But anyways not likely to happen anytime too soon if I happened to be the one that did it.

Wiley's latest JJPrise is pretty cool looking. Although I have recently finished porting Baz's latest model and I won't be looking to do another similar ship. Since Yopyop of NG ported Wiley's last edition, maybe he will port the new one? Don't hear much out of those guys as far as what they are or aren't doing.

--------

I can't do texture work like you suggest on the BOP. But for someone that can, it might be helpful to post a reference link or image of the concept art so they can see what your talking about.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1220 10 years ago

Has anyone ever tried creating the ships from Renaissance I'd love to see some of those designs.Star Trek: Renaissance Technical Manual ┬╗ Star Trek Minutiae