I've seen this done with other games, such as Oblivion and others. Basically list odd things that you have learned through Supreme Commander. Make sure to number them so we can keep this neat :D . This should be a good activity to boost the amount of people visiting this section. I'll start off with the first few: 1. In the future, the galaxy will hold more robots then humans. 2. Rivaling factions will suprisingly use the same exact technology, units, etc... 3. Humans won't respect cyborgs very much. (Sorry master chief...) 4. It will take 100 times longer to build a small nuke launching platform then to build a gigantic, moving, mobile factory. 5. Factions will come up with odd names for their military units... (Fatboy, Monkeylord, etc... What were they? Drunk when they named them?) So everyone continue until we reach 500. Maybe we'll give out a prize to the person who posts the 500th thing, such as a fast pass, or other prize. Look on the main site for more news on the matter. So the next one is six. Who will be so considerate to post something???
6. Big submarines can hold over 150 aircraft and not sink.
7.Swarms of little robots die very,very fast no matter what you send them at.
8.The biggest unit in the game can be killed with a single gunship or bomber.
9.Humans will go from nukeing Countries to entire planets.
10.all robots will explode in a rather boring white flash
11. Looking directly at ground Zero of a Nuke Blast will make you go blind.
thats all i can think of right now.
12. A giant spaceship the size of a small base falls to the ground in 4 seconds 13. It takes a hell of a long time to build pretty much anything 14. We will rely on mass extractors and power generators to provide all war making material btw maybe the reward for the 500th post can be a slight increase in rep? :naughty: that would give motivation for people to post :).
15. That same big spaceship took a half hour to build. 16. That same big spaceship didn't make much of an explosion when it crashed into the ground. As for the reputation, perhaps. I don't think giving that as a reward is such a good idea. You have to earn that, lol. :D I'll think about it and run it by some people to make sure it's ok.
17. Most of the time its just a race to see which player can build the most nukes/experimental units in the shortest amount of time. Off topic: Yea not quite sure I understand what the value of "rep" is. I once saw in the DoW thread that "rep" was given as a reward for the winner of a DoW tounament so i am just curious to know as to how you attain "rep" besides it being magically gifted to you from the gods (moderators).
18. no matter how big the robot army you have, 1 nuke can kill them all.
19. Every anti-air unit you have will target a spy plane and ignore the bombers that are blowing them up :)
20. the only humans that actually fight are in Robotic Suits.
21. Spiders are scary when they have a nice big laser beam on their back.
22.Mass Genocide still seems to be the only answer to wars.
23. It takes less then a minute to engineer a gigantic spiderbot with a huge laser. Off Topic: Anyone with a post count over 300 can give out reputation. It's more of a reward for a good post or something like that. I guess I could give out rep to whoever finishes the thread. I just have to check it over with the admins to make sure I'm allowed to. :P
24. ACUs cant jump to a planet fully upgaded able to produce t3 units...but SCUs can. 25. Citiies will be so small there barely villages 26. Boats will defy all engineering logic /common sense, and have the ability to walk 27. Ordinary computers will be able to run this game on max settings/players/units
28. If you build power plants on one side of a building, it won't help much. 29. But if you build one on each side it will. 30. Energy shields don't protect you from what's inside them, even though they deflect almost every attack. 31. Energy shields only block projectiles (see "every attack") not their sources.
32. All other RTS games aren't as quite good now because they don't have the full strategic zoom.