thepiebaker

apple or cherry

50 XP

17th February 2007

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

could someone make one or two land and space maps with the zahn consortium... have them fighting either the rebels or the imperials... i dont care which i dont care which hero is on the consortium as long is its either tyber, urai, silri, bossk. or ig-88 the units i want zahn consortium versions of the basic 4: trooper, anti armor, sniper, engineer for the two bonus units i was thinking somthing like the defilers and the nightsisters preferably a good amount of vehicle combat on the land map feturing the canderous assult tank and the MZ-8 mobile plus cannon in space... probably the agressor, or the kaldabe class cruisers for the main ship, and the crusader gunship as the frigate skipray blast boat as the bomber, vrigo fighter/starviper as the main fighter, perhaps the rihkxyrk attack ship as the fast fighter, and for the transport... either the RZ-52 "dekard" transport ship, or the TZ-15 shuttle i would love to make this myself but i have very little modding experience please make this thanks in advanced

Fordo

leader of shacks mod stuff

50 XP

20th January 2007

0 Uploads

772 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago
thepiebaker

apple or cherry

50 XP

17th February 2007

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

i havent seen it... ill try it right now

thepiebaker

apple or cherry

50 XP

17th February 2007

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

its good... not quite what i hopped...i dont like the idea of the slaves for some reason... i dont think there sould be the droiddeka... they used an mk II and they are huge compared the the mk I... i realy think the defilers sould be one of the locked units and not have their primary weapon as the sniper riffle... but thats just me

thepiebaker

apple or cherry

50 XP

17th February 2007

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

is there any other zahn consortium maps out there?

Fordo

leader of shacks mod stuff

50 XP

20th January 2007

0 Uploads

772 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

try asking gametoast members and rememberal those stuff would require MANY new models

thepiebaker

apple or cherry

50 XP

17th February 2007

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

yeah i know the only models ive seen from here are ig-88 and the virgo

thepiebaker

apple or cherry

50 XP

17th February 2007

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

could someone make the resquest... im not able due to the fact that i dont have an account... and they disabled the registration