fai222

Plo Koon rocks!!

50 XP

11th June 2008

0 Uploads

107 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

Hi, im making a new map now after getting a new hard disk with XP. It is called 327th Legion Assault. And yes, Jedi Master Plo Koon is there!

I had a poll some days ago to make sure no one can complain about Plos saber color. The result was orange, then orange it is. I made the poll because it is always someone who complain about his saber color like: NO!!! IT IS YELLOW NOT BLUE or NO!!! IT IS ORANGE NOT YELLOW etc. Now no one have a reason to complain because the members of the forum has voted.

Here is the background story: Plo Koon and a Legion of clones, the 327th Legion, has discovered a Confederacy base in a canyon in the middle of the great dune sea. Plo Koon has entered the mind of the villagers living in the area. He has informed them of the situation, just like he did with Iaco Stark in the Stark Hyperspace war, and offered them their village back if they help the Republic to gather strategic information and place cover in the area, then take cover in one of the nearby villages outside the battlefield. But one thing Master Koon dont know, is that the Confederacy is waiting...

What do you think? More screens will come soon. Also there is some on my X-Fire profile =LH=fai222 - Screenshots.

fai222

Plo Koon rocks!!

50 XP

11th June 2008

0 Uploads

107 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Oh...I almost forgot. I could use two more Beta Testers. Bobfinkl and Black9_Knight is already on the list.

Im going to send the map to the Beta Testers after i have fixed the Leaving the battlefield! message. I have posted on GT and i hope the problem will be solved soon.

Also, here are some more screens. The map is ca. 30% finished.

fai222

Plo Koon rocks!!

50 XP

11th June 2008

0 Uploads

107 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

Oh...I almost forgot. I could use two more Beta Testers. Bobfinkl and Black9_Knight is already on the list.

Im going to send the map to the Beta Testers after i have fixed the Leaving the battlefield! message. I have posted on GT and i hope the problem will be solved soon.

Also, here are some more screens. The map is ca. 30% finished.

fai222

Plo Koon rocks!!

50 XP

11th June 2008

0 Uploads

107 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Beta Testers! Post any problems or suggestions on this tread. I have been away in almost two weeks so i havent got the chance to work on the map. Also i have done a BIG mistake... I did not know that the 327th Legion was a legion in the movies. I know... I AM STUPID, but it can be changed. So i think ill change it to the 627th Legion. If it is any mod or anything that already got that name, please tell me.

bobfinkl

Tie fighter ace

50 XP

9th May 2008

0 Uploads

867 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

The biggest suggestion I have is change the texture to be more sand and less rock because the one that you are using is a pretty ugly texture and would never occur on tatooine (without human intervention). Of course also the sky and move around the cps.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago

I was going to make a tatooine map... and then the dune sea came up... *cries*.

It looks pretty good. One think I like about Tatooine is how you can make some bad*** looking buildings if you know what you're doing.

fai222

Plo Koon rocks!!

50 XP

11th June 2008

0 Uploads

107 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

I havent been able to do much on the map in a while. But i have got plo koon's electric judgement ingame, moved one cp a little bit and placed boudary. The map is 35% done.

black9_knight

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

14th June 2008

0 Uploads

233 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

awesome work. Very tatooine-ish!

fai222

Plo Koon rocks!!

50 XP

11th June 2008

0 Uploads

107 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

Thank you. It will look more tatooine-ish when i get another sky and a better texture. Also i was thinking of adding a sandstorm.

Silver_Foxx89

Yoda I am, fight I will...

50 XP

13th July 2008

0 Uploads

86 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago

And please!!!....Ad some lightining effects...it gives the map a really profesisonal touch. I hate how they look with out light effects. But the map itsel looks really good. Nice work.