How do I... -1 reply

Please wait...


I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

Hi, I came over here from because we're still getting started on BFII modding, and the only thing we have right now to mod is a hex editor. I was hoping someone would be able to tell me how you replace a unit with another that has a longer name. Like imp_inf_rifleman to imp_inf_rifleman_snow. Also, what do you have to edit to swap vehicles? Any reply is appreciated.