Mod Request -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 6 years ago

I can't munge anything because of my Steam version of the game. Could someone please help me? This shouldn't take more than 10 minutes if you know your way around the mod tools. Thanks, Glitch

Removal of

-CIS Super Battle Droid Magna Guard Assault Droid Droideka

-Republic Heavy Trooper Clone Engineer Clone Commander Jet Trooper (lower the clones health to 50%)

I want to make it more like a survival mode. Would it be possible to spawn 150 clones at a time and disable AI CIS spawn while allowing players to spawn as the Droids?

rep.lvl

Phase 1 Clones

-Clone Trooper Maximum 125 Blaster Rifle (infinite ammo) Thermal Detonator

-Clone Sharpshooter Maximum 25 Sniper Rifle (infinite ammo) Mines

cis.lvl All using a Plain battle droid skin (cis_inf_battledroid.tga)

-Battle Droid Maximum 4 Blaster Rifle (is there a way to disable the Award Rifle unlock?) Blaster Pistol *Award Pistol Thermal Detonators

-Support Droid Maximum 4 Shotgun *Award Shotgun Blaster Pistol *Award Pistol Dispenser Heath and Ammo Thermal Detonators

-Droid Sharpshooter Maximum 4 Sniper Rifle (is there a way to disable the Beam Rifle unlock?) Blaster Pistol *Award Blaster Pistol Mines Thermal Detonators

(OOM-9 Skin if possible, keep the backpack on) Maximum 1 -Commander Droid (25 points to unlock) Blaster Rifle *Award Rifle Blaster Pistol *Award Pistol Thermal Detonators Detpack (double the normal heath)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 6 years ago

I'll try the CIS.I'm new at modding so I can only change the skins and weapons.Sorry if it's not good.