xXxDimmuBorgir13xXx

heyheyheyheyhey

50 XP

28th April 2008

0 Uploads

101 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

Ok so I know I posted this below, but noone seemned to answer it , so i'm trying again.Is there any possible way to skin to different side? , because I can get one side skined fine, but when i try to do the other team it always crashes.To skin the other side all i'm doing is adding the CIS folder into my sides folder, and add all the apporite files and stuff.Then I add it to the scirpts , munge , then when I load my level it just crashes:(:(. If anybody can help me , please do. Thanks soooo much:D

bobfinkl

Tie fighter ace

50 XP

9th May 2008

0 Uploads

867 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

I don't actually know if you can, try everything you can think of first then ask again if you can't find out, playing around with the scripts ussually works for me. Oh and don't do it on your map that you made make it on a test map

xXxDimmuBorgir13xXx

heyheyheyheyhey

50 XP

28th April 2008

0 Uploads

101 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

lol ya tried everything I could think of...and i seen on a map called like....Christams In Jinglin' or somthing, and the guy had all the sides colored, plus ewoks, soo i unno but in gonna keep tryin , like I said the first side always works...but its always the other team that crashes my map's:('

bobfinkl

Tie fighter ace

50 XP

9th May 2008

0 Uploads

867 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Ok I remember I had seen a tutorial on gametoast on how to make custom sides, go here Gametoast.com • View topic - The FAQ / Everything You Need Thread Version 2.0 to find it I can't remember which one it was but it was one of them here, good luck!

xXxDimmuBorgir13xXx

heyheyheyheyhey

50 XP

28th April 2008

0 Uploads

101 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

Meh, everything in there I already knew how to do (about making teams) , still diden't work, but thats fine.I found how to make water,change skys,and stuff sooo it all makes up for it.I'll just stivk with skinning one side for now. Thanks for your help though!!:D

bobfinkl

Tie fighter ace

50 XP

9th May 2008

0 Uploads

867 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

Your welcome, and it seems you can do better than me on the modding because I don't know how to add water=p

xXxDimmuBorgir13xXx

heyheyheyheyhey

50 XP

28th April 2008

0 Uploads

101 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

lol just go to that link and find the post. It really does help alot!:D

bobfinkl

Tie fighter ace

50 XP

9th May 2008

0 Uploads

867 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

It worked! congrats, it didn't work for me but I'm glad it worked for you!

xXxDimmuBorgir13xXx

heyheyheyheyhey

50 XP

28th April 2008

0 Uploads

101 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

lol well.....DON'T GIVE UP:D:D:D

bobfinkl

Tie fighter ace

50 XP