If any of you remember me from AWHILE ago, I had some animation mess ups when used non shared animations with Jawas, guess what happened? I fixed it before, but now... I have no ideal how I did it, I've completely forgotten. I remember a load of stuff, but when I did what the Game Toast tutorial said for munging I got messed up animations. Like last time the animations stretch the skeleton, dis-proportioning the model mesh to match the character the animations where orginally for... Though last time I did something to the Animation Set's munge.cfg that turns it into .zaabin and etc. in the side's munged folder, to fix it although I think I did something to the .odf also... I wrote down how I did it just in case, but i accidently erased the documents that held the data.
Do anyone remember anything relating to fixing such a bug? My Gametoast account was closed due to inactivity, and I cannot reregister there to ask this question there. Also if Icemember bothers with this, Sup Ice. XD
My .odf is as such, for now:
[GameObjectClass] ClassParent = "com_jedi_default" GeometryName = "jaw_hero_tawa.msh"
[Properties] AnimationName = "hoda"
AISizeType = "HOVER" NoEnterVehicles = 1
PointsToUnlock = 10
GeometryName = "jaw_hero_tawa" GeometryLowRes = "jaw_hero_tawa_low1" SkeletonName = "jawa" SkeletonLowRes = "jawalz"
SkeletonRootScale = "0.6" SkeletonRootScaleLowRes = "0.6" CollisionRootScale = "0.6"
JetJump = "10.0" //The initial jump-push given when enabling the jet JetPush = "0.0" //The constant push given while the jet is enabled (20 is gravity) JetAcceleration = "10.0" // for characters with jet jump, use this acceleration for in air control JetEffect = "" JetFuelRechargeRate = "0.0" //Additional fuel per second (fuel is 0 to 1) JetFuelCost = "0.0" //Cost per second when hovering (only used for jet-hovers)(fuel is 0 to 1) JetFuelInitialCost = "0.0" //4initial cost when jet jumping(fuel is 0 to 1) JetFuelMinBorder = "0.0" //minimum fuel to perform a jet jump(fuel is 0 to 1) JetShowHud = 0 JetEnergyDrain = 20.0
CollisionScale = "0.0 0.0 0.0" // don't take damage from collisions
CollisionHeadOffset = "0.0 0.85 0.1" CollisionTorsoOffset = "0.0 0.7 0.0"
WEAPONSECTION = 1 WeaponName1 = "jaw_weap_lightsaber" WeaponAmmo1 = 0
WEAPONSECTION = 2 WeaponName2 = "com_weap_inf_sabre_throw" WeaponAmmo2 = 0 WeaponChannel2 = 1
WEAPONSECTION = 3 WeaponName3 = "com_weap_inf_force_push" WeaponAmmo3 = 1 WeaponChannel3 = 1
VOUnitType = 184 SoldierMusic = "all_hero_Luke_lp" HurtSound = "" DeathSound = "" AcquiredTargetSound = "" HidingSound = "" ApproachingTargetSound = "" FleeSound = "" PreparingForDamageSound = "" HeardEnemySound = "" //ShockFadeOutTime = "0.8" //ShockFadeInTime = "2.0" ShockFadeOutGain = "" ShockSound = "" ClothingRustleSound = "" //LowHealthSound = "com_inf_saber_ambient" LowHealthThreshold = "1.1"
FoleyFXClass = "all_inf_soldier"
SndHeroSelectable = "" SndHeroSpawned = "hero_luke_spawn" SndHeroDefeated = "hero_luke_exhausted" SndHeroKiller = "hero_luke_exhausted"
VOSound = "all_off_response_hero_command SC_Follow" VOSound = "all_off_response_hero_command SC_StopFollow" VOSound = "all_off_response_hero_command SC_VehicleWaitUp" VOSound = "all_off_response_hero_command SC_GetIn" VOSound = "all_off_response_hero_command SC_GetOut"
VOSound = "hero_luke_AcquiredTarget AcquiredTarget" VOSound = "hero_luke_KillingSpree4 KillingSpree4"
Hi, curious, did you rename animation to hoda? All i did was copy over the DES sides from the assets to my sides folder. Then cop'ed over obiwans zaabin, zafbin, and anims files to my munged folder. Coped the lightsaber .msh and skin from the rep to my msh folder. added this line to my jawa: AnimationName = "obiwan" Then cop'ed 1 of the light-saber odf file to my sides odf folder. Open the lighsaber odf file to see what else files it needed which it was asking for rep_hero_ep3obiwan.combo. Then grab'ed the rep_hero_ep3obiwan.combo from the rep odf folder and placed it in my odf folder. Then munged. Everything worked fine for me. Results -------------------------------------
Sorry It took this amount of time to get back, been busy... I just did what you did, didn't work... I don't understand... When my jawa spawns the animation stretches his model to match that of the animation's original skeleton... What's your .odf look like, I think the SkeletonRootScale, and other scale lines aren't working properly...
NeverEndingJawa;5576214My Gametoast account was closed due to inactivity, and I cannot reregister there to ask this question there.
You are welcome to simply send an e-mail to any admin there (myself included) to clear up account issues. Please send it from the e-mail you registered with (firstname.lastname@example.org - name omitted for privacy).
But. Maveritchell... i don't know your email or any of the admins emails XD, and when I was searching my email, it doesn't go back to far, I remember I "cleaned" it a while ago. So I can't find the Gametoast email either, plus I can't log in, so I can't view your profile to see if it's there either (PROBABLY isn't...)
NVM sent you a PM.
if you go on GT, and simply click on there names, it will take you to there profiles. there you can see there email. anyways, heres my sides folders and files, you can DL em and view them your self at how i ahev em set up. SIDE --------------------- Download JRG.zip for free on uploading.com
Sorry it took alot of time to get back, it just all pasted me by... again... just tested out your side, and tried some of the stuff with my side, but the animations wouldn't show at all. the "AnimationName =" has to be separate from the skeleton and mesh lines for any changes to show. And the changes are the same as before deformed stretched mesh, with animations working though. I'm contacting Maveritchell after this to get my gametoast account working again. Thanks for the help though Ice. (Dang, I thought the two of us could get this to work :/ )