RC_1136

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

3rd April 2008

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

for anyone kind enough to take the time to read a noob plea here u go: i've been trying to download the 1.75 conversion pack for swbf2 but it won't let me. i can run the program and all until i get to the 7-zip self-extracting thing. when i type in the area in which i want i extracted (the correct way) and it gives me this error that says this: C:\DOCUME~1\WILLIA~1\LOCALS~1\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PMUXDA46\bf1pack_v175b[1].exe is not a supported archive so i already have winRAR and when i try to create an archive it gives me this message: the disk may be full. so whats the disk and how do i download this correctly. it just doesnt seem fair.:bawl:

caleb1117

Smilie sigs annoy me

50 XP

5th May 2006

0 Uploads

196 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

I suggest you get a newer version of the conversion pack.

Genericname5632

I'm too cool to be default

50 XP

29th June 2008

0 Uploads

75 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

I had the same problem, and the only solution I found was to download it on another computer and copy it across.

bobfinkl

Tie fighter ace

50 XP

9th May 2008

0 Uploads

867 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

The disk is basically where you store everything, if it's full that means you need to clean up your computer of random files that you don't need, I can't download or use the conversion pack because I don't have enough space nor will.