AznGsta

Feet First into Hell!

50 XP

5th August 2007

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

The 506th Parachute infantry regiment is now recruiting for empire at war. Slots fill quickly, as we train recruits only in units of 12. Please apply only if you are Truly dedicated, as BT requires much patience, skill, and co-operation with other recruits and members. If you are interested C+P this form and fill it out, then post it in this thread! Name: Game name: Age (13+ Only): Game: Time Zone: Activness: Why you want to join? (1 paragraph please!): Or just visit our sight and fill out the papers and send 'em in! The 506th on Eaw and more! | "Feet First Into Hell!" Sign up today, and go feet first into hell!

Darth_Saroc

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

30th July 2007

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Name: Paul Reich Game Name: ReichRocks Age: 13 Game: EAW Time Zone Eastern Activeness: About 5 times a week, but currently i cannot do that because of the fact that my computer has no virus protection I would like to join because I am very good in space tactics and i would like to give you my expertise in this skill. Although i am not that good in ground battles my space tactics will make up for that. I am more familiar with the Empire but I sure i will do as well with the Rebels.

AznGsta

Feet First into Hell!

50 XP

5th August 2007

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Thanks for Choosing to sign up with the 506th PIR! You Request has been granted You have been authorized to Add the tag {506thRec} To your name. Please remember that you are not a full member, and you are not allowed to start: Clan Skirms, Drills, Recruiting, Custom Map games. Pack your bags and get ready for BT. Register on our clans home forums @ www.506theaw.myfreeforum.org Thanks for joining! -Maj. AznGsta

T3h Piti

Where is this.

50 XP

9th March 2007

0 Uploads

3,087 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

shweet welcome to the 506th and azn? why did you join filefront? :D :D

AznGsta

Feet First into Hell!

50 XP

5th August 2007

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

oh b/c i goolged 506th EAW and it came up rofl.

(IAF)Warender14

Grand Emperor of IAF

50 XP

6th August 2007

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

haha, azn. Your missin EAW, run away with ur tail tucked between your legs again??

AznGsta

Feet First into Hell!

50 XP

5th August 2007

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Hmm IAF? is that anger i sense? u seemed to have gone missing from EAW. The 506th has moved its main game to Halo, Due to the fact that EAW no longer has a good population of mature, and skilled players to draw from. We still play, but only in moderation. Besides IAF if i remember correctly you guys were PWNED. Nobody but FF has even defeated us once. I respect FF, and i had a cordial relationship with their leader. We defeated nemesis, and our battle with RST was inconclusive. Its not my fault your clan fell apart.

(IAF)Warender14

Grand Emperor of IAF

50 XP

6th August 2007

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

so offensive, can't u take a joke? and the sub-clan thing, it was only to infultrate u which worked pretty well. i got alot of cred with ACF for that double-double cross. U got to pick the winning side, u know? anyways, IAF os still older then 506th and 501st on EAW. Original IAF was founded when the real sith clan was in its prime, and right after the first FoA was crushed. id estimate that ive been a member for a year, ive been leader for half of that time, and IAF was around half a year before i joined

(IAF)Warender14

Grand Emperor of IAF

50 XP

6th August 2007

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

ohh and oddball, ill take u up on ur offer, contact me on my xfire, warender14