Hello everyone -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

Im new in this forum and also newb in moding star wars empire at war. I just finished the forces of corruption campaing and it was so short that i want to resume my modings. I have a few ideas, for space and land units, based on experiences on another star wars games, for example in rogue scuadron for gamecube the star destroyers have multiple anti aircraft turrets, and in the jedi knights the AT ST were very strong. This is more a introduction, i guess that my ideas are not very interesting,:sleep: but i want to make my contribution to the forum, not just take what i need.

Bye!:cya:

DrkSbr22

SKATEBOARDING IS MY LIFE

50 XP

18th May 2007

0 Uploads

2,273 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Fist of all, welcome to the forums! Second, your mod sounds interesting. You know how to edit the xml?

Antilles VIP Member

The Imaginative

114,272 XP

17th July 2006

0 Uploads

9,726 Posts

1 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Drk, Hes not Making a mod, he has ideas for UNITS for a mod

Garruscopy.png

Ipse

The Great Charm

50 XP

14th April 2007

0 Uploads

5,446 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

ditto

Valgarochi

Let's go find Carmine...

50 XP

16th February 2007

0 Uploads

1,324 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

yeah, welcome man, good to have more people in the community, have you downloaded any mods already and have you had any experience with the mooding skills used for this game?

T3h Piti

Where is this.

50 XP

9th March 2007

0 Uploads

3,087 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

welcome, always nice to have a new person to contribute ideas, mods skin and such to the community, welcome i know what you mean with the games where the star destroyers are almost compatant to thier names, in eaw they were taken to a short hand making them like the rest of the empire, cheap, over run the enemy, at sts also were powered down, so yes, these ideas are great for a mod, maybe will add more realism to the game

Valgarochi

Let's go find Carmine...

50 XP

16th February 2007

0 Uploads

1,324 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

and give them the ability to pwn any other faction, it was changed for balancing issues probably

T3h Piti

Where is this.

50 XP

9th March 2007

0 Uploads

3,087 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

yes but, the mon cal was too reduced from its power, it had dozens of reflector shields that it would take 3 ISDs to take down one mon cal shield, it also boasted dozens of weapons (each bubble on a moncal, represents a weapon or shield

nason

thats me

50 XP

3rd September 2006

0 Uploads

734 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

maby to balance it you give the empire less worlds like just the core

DrkSbr22

SKATEBOARDING IS MY LIFE

50 XP