Help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 7 years ago

I new at modding star wars empire at war and iv got a problem. I went to the UNITS_SPACE_EMPIRE_EXECUTOR xml file and i change that darth vader is in his tie advanced. that works but when i made the Executor buildible at tec 5 there are two executors buildible. One has a tractor beam and other does not( it is destroyed). How do i get rid of the one with no tractor beam.

No1Gamer

GF makes me horny

50 XP

22nd April 2010

0 Uploads

90 Posts

0 Threads

#2 7 years ago

here ya go.

Executor_Super_Star_Destroyer99 HP_EXECUTOR_LEFT_TURBO_00, HP_EXECUTOR_LEFT_TURBO_01, HP_EXECUTOR_LEFT_TURBO_02, HP_EXECUTOR_LEFT_TURBO_03, HP_EXECUTOR_LEFT_TURBO_04, HP_EXECUTOR_LEFT_ION_00, HP_EXECUTOR_LEFT_ION_01, HP_EXECUTOR_LEFT_ION_02, HP_EXECUTOR_LEFT_CONM_00, HP_EXECUTOR_LEFT_CONM_01, HP_EXECUTOR_LEFT_TORP_00, HP_EXECUTOR_RIGHT_TURBO_00, HP_EXECUTOR_RIGHT_TURBO_01, HP_EXECUTOR_RIGHT_TURBO_02, HP_EXECUTOR_RIGHT_TURBO_03, HP_EXECUTOR_RIGHT_TURBO_04, HP_EXECUTOR_RIGHT_ION_00, HP_EXECUTOR_RIGHT_ION_01, HP_EXECUTOR_RIGHT_ION_02, HP_EXECUTOR_RIGHT_CONM_00, HP_EXECUTOR_RIGHT_CONM_01, HP_EXECUTOR_RIGHT_TORP_00, HP_EXECUTOR_CENTER_TORP_00, HP_EXECUTOR_SHIELD_00, HP_EXECUTOR_SHIELD_01, HP_EXECUTOR_SHIELD_02, HP_EXECUTOR_ENGINES_00, HP_EXECUTOR_ENGINES_01, HP_EXECUTOR_FIGHTER_BAY_00