Wizardington

For the New Republic!!!!!

50 XP

8th June 2007

0 Uploads

455 Posts

0 Threads

#1 9 years ago

does anybody know where i could get my hands, on a AT-TE, AT-PT, and Count Dooku models?

JC9542

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

27th February 2009

0 Uploads

212 Posts

0 Threads

#2 9 years ago

Zerox & Mobbman have the AT-TE and AT-PT, but they both got them from someone else I think so not sure what the restrictions on use would be. You could try contacting one of them to see if they could put you in touch with the original creators.

Yun_yuuzhan

Total N00b

50 XP

1st July 2009

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#3 9 years ago

Whoever made the "the clone wars" mod has dooku (i think). you could ask him and see where he got it.

Wizardington

50 XP

8th June 2007

0 Uploads

455 Posts

0 Threads

#4 9 years ago

i have been asking around, and no is responding to anything...=/, any more tips?

Keyser_Soze

Loves Lamp

50 XP

3rd May 2009

0 Uploads

949 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

the count dooku is, i believe, an obi-wan reskin, made by the AGD team, so ask Sgt. Hicks. he's currently running AGD. as for the AT-TE, and AT-PT, ask permission from Z3r0X.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 9 years ago
AT-TE, and AT-PT, ask permission from Z3r0X

I think that you should read the credits on his mod.

ATPT: LightNinja,Avenger, NeoMarz, Codeuser (Base Model, Animation, Model Re-work, Skin) AT-TE: (Model: Psyk0Sith

About them, I do not know about the ATPT but the AT-TE only need credit. Only remember that not all the ATPT converted from Neomarz1 model are from the people on Z3r0x mod, by example Nomada has one converted with a complete animation like vanilla models. But I think that he does not go to share it freely, he spoke about it on Moddb Alliance 2.2X zone.

Wizardington

50 XP

8th June 2007

0 Uploads

455 Posts

0 Threads

#7 9 years ago

ok, i sent some Pm's to people on the subject, i hope they respond