Grand Admiral Vangelis

Imperial Grand Admiral

50 XP

1st November 2006

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Hey guys, this is my first post and first time on these forums! I've seen some of the work you do in the mods and it is amazing! Before you think I'm a total noob I know how to use mods, I myself moderate www.ambroid.co.uk and some small EAW forums on distant sites. I need help to try and get a mod that adds: >Imperator II Star Destroyer >Imperator III Star Destroyer > Admiral Daala of the Star Destroyer Gorgon > Grand Admiral Zaarin > Ground TIE fighters for use in GC Skirmish land battles. I know all these units are already in use in the many mods out there, yet I don't know how to mod much myself, or use the tools to mod the game without trashing it! If someone could help me put these units in to my EAW game or make a mod that I could download with these units in, I would be really grateful! Thanks guys! Vangelis

general_grievous

EAW Coder

50 XP

16th July 2006

0 Uploads

250 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

First, welcome to the FileFront Forums!

Don't hope your request will be downloadable, because of the 'copyright'. I know that Avenger's Conflict in Space has Ground TIE Fighters (but I don't know if they're available in skirmish or not). There are two other ships I know about but since I don't know if it's public or not I don't say anything.