Hon'Est Maxx

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

26th July 2006

0 Uploads

60 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Okay, well I have a bit of a problem here. I just put in the bailknight mod because I was curious, well I re-scaled everything and it rocks!! But I tried to add my ARC-170 and Eta-2 to it, but whenever it loads, it only goes to where it says the EAW logo, then crashes. I am pretty sure I put everything in correctly, containers, textures, xml files, all that good stuff. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Help is very much appreciated, thank you!

general_grievous

EAW Coder

50 XP

16th July 2006

0 Uploads

250 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

hello the game can crash for many resons. try to remove every files can make the game crash and put them back one by one. when you put back a file restart the game and if it crash you have the corrupt file. find and correct the error in it:nodding:

Hon'Est Maxx

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

26th July 2006

0 Uploads

60 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Thank you very much!! I'll try that, though it's not gonna be fun finding the error, but oh well. btw, could it be that I need to put them in the uniqueunits section???? That just came across my mind, but I dunno.

swfan654

IA2&DE Coder and Rigger

50 XP

9th June 2006

0 Uploads

1,027 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

No, they need to have a spaceunitsfighter entry, and a squadrons entry, and to make it easier, open the XMl document in Interent Explorer and it should say error if theres a problem in the file.

Hon'Est Maxx

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

26th July 2006

0 Uploads

60 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Okay, thank you both so much for the help, I got them working, but now I need to write a description for them.