When I attempt to replace the Rebel Starbase with the Republic Starbase, it will show up in game, however there are hardpoints that appear in the top left corner of the screen, and parts of the Rebel Starbase appear on top of the Republic one. I'm fairly sure I coded it in right, can anybody help me? If anyone has already done what I'm attempting, can you post your xml file, or post parts of it here? Thanks in advance!
17th April 2007
go back through your HP's codes and make sure you have the correct attachment bones....
if they look correct you many need to post your code so that we can look at it to see if we see the issues
Poice!SO MUCH HW!!!!!!!!!
16th October 2008
If your referring to Warb's then i believe it came with a xml included.
It did, however the xml has the base replace the Imperial Starbase. I'm trying to get it to replace the Rebel one. I'll look through the code again and post it when I get a chance.
The 6th Day
7th August 2002
Hard point names in the hardpoints.xml file need to be accurately named. One misspelled character and a hardpoint won't appear on the model.
I didn't make it!
Alpharaider47;5043658It did, however the xml has the base replace the Imperial Starbase. I'm trying to get it to replace the Rebel one. I'll look through the code again and post it when I get a chance.
The hardpoint have nothing to do with faction. Use the hardpoints provided. Just change the faction name and the starbasename in the starbase.xml and your done
ok, I'll try it in a bit. I'm actually having some other issues at the moment. Keep getting exceptions when I add my stuff to FOC, except this time I'm replacing actual units, not adding em.