50 XP

2nd July 2006

0 Uploads

1,267 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Either mod it yourself with the numerous mods out there

Wait for the extremely high quality IA II

Or download AGD v3 with numerous bugs and a fannon storyline.

Grig

I post therefor I am

50 XP

3rd July 2006

0 Uploads

660 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Aw be nice, AGD was one of the first mods that offered a new faction, its far from perfect but *shrug* whatya gonna do?

DragonShadow

shady dragon-person

50 XP

16th April 2006

0 Uploads

444 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

AGD has a storyline? :confused:

codeuser

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

13th November 2005

0 Uploads

708 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Rofl! Pwned!

Something to do with some Renegades or something from what I gathered

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 12 years ago

AOTC will release a mini mod for EAW and a big 1 for FOC.

EAWFAN AOSW

Leader of Ages of Star Wars

50 XP

8th April 2006

0 Uploads

195 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago
Ultimentra;3353430I think AGD rules. They did more than you could ever do. They added the new faction. And they were the first to ever do it. So of course there would be some bugs. And IA II prbly not gonna get released until 08 lol. I think AGD v4 is gonna rock my sox. Sonic0 rulez your a$$

AGD wasnt the first mod to add another faction. the lead coder on my team added another faction nearly 8 months ago, and released it. it was playable, and had no bugs... and AGD is not even close to doing ground breaking coding. for example some one i know got single ship retreat and veterancy working. Adding another faction is like adding another unit, just copy and paste a diffrent entry and edit. im not trying to flame AGD....it bugs me when some one goes on about being the first, when they arnt.... back on topic, i think there are a few small mods on eawfiles that add some CIS and republic stuff...

Empireftw

Tk 112

50 XP

30th March 2006

0 Uploads

861 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

Ultimentra u do know u are talking ot the leader of aosw? i dont think that adg will compare to aosw at all.

Ultimentra

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

9th May 2006

0 Uploads

481 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

I think AGD rules. They did more than you could ever do. They added the new faction. And they were the first to ever do it. So of course there would be some bugs. And IA II prbly not gonna get released until 08 lol. I think AGD v4 is gonna rock my sox. Sonic0 rulez your a$$

Empireftw

Tk 112

50 XP

30th March 2006

0 Uploads

861 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago

U do know u are talking to the leader of aosw i dont think agd will compare to aosw.