turbotails23

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

24th September 2006

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#51 13 years ago

Sigh, look you guys, stop it. Ok 1. This is COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC!! I administrate a Clan Board, which is notorius for getting WAY off topic, and you guys have out done them (which, until now, I thought was impossible.) 2. This has become a Flamewar/Argument. It has no benefit to the community. As such, can someone lock this topic, as, the person who made the topic asked a pretty poor question, and does not understand the difficulty involved in the production of a mod.

Wildcat'

Rock!

50 XP

10th April 2006

0 Uploads

140 Posts

0 Threads

#52 13 years ago

This isn't a flame war. I have no negative attitude towards anyone here. Although it's gone a bit off-topic, the discussion is still about mods and people here are just expressing their opinions on what they think could be possible courses of action for a mod. It does have benefit to the community because the posts here are trying to make a point, and that point can aid in the better development of mods. There needs to be some confliction of views in order to compare them and see which one could work out best for a certain modder.

Gorbeh

Doctor

50 XP

24th July 2006

0 Uploads

1,529 Posts

0 Threads

#53 13 years ago

I was going to say something like that, but alot less eloquent.

Kalo Shin

AoSW Joint Leader

50 XP

25th August 2006

0 Uploads

2,053 Posts

0 Threads

#54 13 years ago
turbotails23;3364711Sigh, look you guys, stop it. Ok 1. This is COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC!! I administrate a Clan Board, which is notorius for getting WAY off topic, and you guys have out done them (which, until now, I thought was impossible.) 2. This has become a Flamewar/Argument. It has no benefit to the community. As such, can someone lock this topic, as, the person who made the topic asked a pretty poor question, and does not understand the difficulty involved in the production of a mod.

One topic out does an entire forums? Nice try liar, If theyre so notorious for it Then you need to whip out the ban hammer.

turbotails23

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

24th September 2006

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#55 13 years ago

You would be surprised. 1. The guy asked for this

Please Upload eaw or foc mod with Trade Federation and Respublic

We are comparing mods, true? Well, If nobody is talking about which mod they want to upload, its off-topic. The best answer for his question would have probably been this. The closest thing you will find that fits your discription would be AGDV3, and it is availible here. http://empireatwar.filefront.com/file/A_Galaxy_Divided;67387 And Im a Co-Administator, I could ban, as I have full access to the Admin console, but somebody would get mad, and ask why I banned somebody for getting off topic, and go on about how that is way to severe a punishement. Other people would join up on his side and I would find myself getting kicked off the message boards. So the best I can do currently is keep on removing spam, and off-topic posts from the forums. See

Gorbeh

Doctor

50 XP

24th July 2006

0 Uploads

1,529 Posts

0 Threads

#56 13 years ago

Your an admin and you've been subscribed for little over a month and have had 34 posts? Wow, they keep lowering the bar.

turbotails23

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

24th September 2006

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#57 13 years ago

On a different forum....

Gorbeh

Doctor

50 XP

24th July 2006

0 Uploads

1,529 Posts

0 Threads

#58 13 years ago

Oh, I thought you were threatening us.

DragonShadow

shady dragon-person

50 XP

16th April 2006

0 Uploads

444 Posts

0 Threads

#59 13 years ago

Lol. To answer the original question, no such mod exists. You'll have to wait for IA2. ;)

Droid

I'm Crazy

50 XP

13th March 2006

0 Uploads

729 Posts

0 Threads

#60 13 years ago

"Coding innovations", as in... Stuff that does not apply specifically to one mod, as in: - Generic abilities that people want - Breakthroughs that unlock/modify certain functions - Unique ideas that will increase fan base need I say more? There are many more points than that. And no, I don't tell people to release in little chips. Release playable code, etc, but include it as well in the main release. So people will know its created by the team, and respect/look towards them for further innovations etc. And I'm trying to make a point so that teams..."hoarding" code will release them for the community. If that's not a benefit, then I think you have to redefine benefit.