Yanxa

Dark Lord of the Cheese

50 XP

25th March 2008

0 Uploads

187 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

Hey, I know that this is a little cheeky to ask, but I don't suppose anyone would make a ero unit for me, would they? I don't want it for a mod, just to use with my normal FoC. If possible, I would want it to be with these specifications. Command an Imperial Star Destroyer in Space Combat - voice of Grand Admiral Thrawn (Ship called Caprica) Be available in Skirmish Be for the Empire Have a ground model - Luke's, but wearing Dark Brown instead of Black - voice of Grand Admiral Thrawn. Hero to be called either - Grand Admiral Virgon or General Yanxa Walon Thanks.

nason

thats me

50 XP

3rd September 2006

0 Uploads

734 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

and you dont try to learn this beacuse......... dude that is really easy to do if you know where to look for all the stuff you need

Yanxa

Dark Lord of the Cheese

50 XP

25th March 2008

0 Uploads

187 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

I haven't got any software or experience in this. If you could teach me, then I would stop being so needy and do it myself. E-mail me at [EMAIL="VirgonSix@hotmail.co.uk"]VirgonSix@hotmail.co.uk[/EMAIL] if you can help teach me - anyone!

T3h Piti

Where is this.

50 XP

9th March 2007

0 Uploads

3,087 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

well you see if you look at the master sticky you'll see that there is a master sticky that has numerous tutorials and the programs that you need to mod eaw

Yanxa

Dark Lord of the Cheese

50 XP

25th March 2008

0 Uploads

187 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago
Oddslayer;4365540well you see if you look at the master sticky you'll see that there is a master sticky that has numerous tutorials and the programs that you need to mod eaw

I can't get hold of all those pieces of software, and some of the tutorials are kinda naff no disrespect.

T3h Piti

Where is this.

50 XP

9th March 2007

0 Uploads

3,087 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

Ranek's i think is the best, it shows a lot so look at that one, thats where i learned to mod, also just look at the xml's themselves they re mostly self explanatory.

DrkSbr22

SKATEBOARDING IS MY LIFE

50 XP

18th May 2007

0 Uploads

2,273 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

yeah dude i thnk i could do that but it would take a long time! and im grounded right now too say it would take even longer

Ipse

The Great Charm

50 XP

14th April 2007

0 Uploads

5,446 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago
DrkSbr22;4366022yeah dude i thnk i could do that but it would take a long time!

Not really, You are doing color changes, that can be done in five minutes And then you are coding in a hero, that can take some time or more, because you have to do all of the sandbox entries and stuff

DrkSbr22

SKATEBOARDING IS MY LIFE

50 XP

18th May 2007

0 Uploads

2,273 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

im not talking about the color stuf. im talkin about the main hero stuf. that takes a while for me. not too long tho

Ipse

The Great Charm

50 XP

14th April 2007

0 Uploads

5,446 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago

And I said, You can code the unit easily, and then you have to do all the sandbox stuff, that can be time consuming, buts thats what the copy/paste is for :lol: