Sovereign-class Super Star Destroyer/mc-104 Odysseus-class Star Defender -1 reply

Please wait...

Pucho777

SERVANT OF MICHAEL

50 XP

27th June 2006

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Hi Everyone.

This Thread is essentially for both, those whom can create Models for EAW (Version 1.4), and those whom agree with/wish to see both, the Sovereign-class Super Star Destroyer and an MC-104 Odysseus-class Star Defender in-game. I feel the Rebellion could use a non-canon oponent to the Empire's Super Star Destroyer in-terms of both [COLOR=yellow]size[/COLOR] and power.

Please vote on the Poll and provide any comments/suggestions.

[COLOR=yellow]Model/Mod. creators are most welcome![/COLOR] [COLOR=red]MC-104 Odysseus-class Star Defender[/COLOR] mc104.jpg [COLOR=darkorange]Sovereign-class Super Star Destroyer[/COLOR] sovereign.jpg __________________

Grig

I post therefor I am

50 XP

3rd July 2006

0 Uploads

660 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

I'm not a very big fan of non-cannon, to unpredictable it is

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 12 years ago

Woa i love'em !! They really should be ingame, if you have the models converted to .alo format i could do the coding :) So if you do have them in .alo send me those on email [email]weedsmoker_15@hotmail.com[/email] and i'll do the coding, add icon and text.

roskov

DARKEMPIRE EX-MEMBER & FOUNDER

50 XP

20th April 2006

0 Uploads

90 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Both ship will be nice for space combat,but rebellion are not suppose to defeat the empire with underground operation!?!

Still be nice to have the mc-104 for people like me who prefer space combat instead of special operation.:rolleyes:

if i was in charge of the Empire during the dark empire era i would have annihilate Mon Calamari with my world Devastator = non mc factory = no mc90 and no mc104 (in theory) = no more rebellion.

The Empire rule :moon::moon:

BTW I KNOW WERE THE PICTURE OF THE MC-104 COMMING FROM :[COLOR="DarkOrange"]XWA OPT Downloads and Projects.[/COLOR] FOR X-WING GAME !!!

ARE YOU GONE USE THERE MODEL. THERE PRETTY NICE AND LOW POLYGONE THATS GOOD FOR EAW ARE THEY GONE LOOKS GOOD A THE END WE WILL SEE !!!!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW YOU GONE CONVERT OPT AND SHP FILE IF THIS IS YOUR IDEA.

SORRY FOR THE QUESTION IM JUST TO CURIOUS!

Pucho777

SERVANT OF MICHAEL

50 XP

27th June 2006

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago
ArucarDWoa i love'em !! They really should be ingame, if you have the models converted to .alo format i could do the coding :) So if you do have them in .alo send me those on email [EMAIL="weedsmoker_15@hotmail.com"]weedsmoker_15@hotmail.com[/EMAIL] and i'll do the coding, add icon and text.

[COLOR=yellow]FANTASTIC NEWS!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]I believe the next step in this process is to provide ArucarD with the appropriate models to work with.[/COLOR] [COLOR=white][/COLOR] [COLOR=white]I am not a modeler. Therefore, I do not know the specifics of what he would need.[/COLOR] [COLOR=white][/COLOR] [COLOR=white]I will search for them, however and provide them to him @ his e-mail address, per his request.[/COLOR] [COLOR=white][/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]Let this Topic be an update to this project(s)' progress and final completion, then.[/COLOR] [COLOR=white][/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]Thanks so very much, ArucarD!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]PS. Expect e-mail(s) with the models you'll need.[/COLOR]

Pucho777

SERVANT OF MICHAEL

50 XP

27th June 2006

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Pucho777[COLOR=yellow]FANTASTIC NEWS!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=yellow]I believe the next step in this process is to provide ArucarD with the appropriate models to work with.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I am not a modeler. Therefore, I do not know the specifics of what he would need.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I will search for them, however and provide them to him @ his e-mail address, per his request.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=yellow]Let this Topic be an update to this project(s)' progress and final completion, then.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=yellow]Thanks so very much, ArucarD!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=yellow]PS. Expect e-mail(s) with the models you'll need.[/COLOR]

Hi ArucarD. Per your request: [COLOR=royalblue]MC-104 Odysseus-class Star Defender (Model)[/COLOR] Unfortunately, I was unable to find a model for the Sovereign. I believe Warlords/EvilleJedi has a completed model. I do not know the etiquette involved in requesting permission to use his model, however. [COLOR=yellow]What other information (description, icon images, etc.) do you need from me/us?[/COLOR]

roskov

50 XP

20th April 2006

0 Uploads

90 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

Hey, Puncho this model is not a valid alo model.[B] You need to find someone to convert it to 3ds then convert it to alo, this its what i was saying in my previous post!

there a program to convert it to 3ds: [COLOR="Red"] http://www.darksaber.gaylenol.com/fileopted.htm[/COLOR]

here another link to convert shp file:

[COLOR="Red"]http://forums.introversion.co.uk/darwinia/viewtopic.php?t=2640[/COLOR]

:bawl::naughty::beer::deal:

BTW YOU CAN USE WARLORD MODEL, HE PUBLIC RELEASE THEM ON PFF FOR EVERYONE !!!

Pucho777

SERVANT OF MICHAEL

50 XP

27th June 2006

0 Uploads

118 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

roskovHey, Puncho this model is not a valid alo model.[/quote]

[COLOR="Yellow"]Which model is that, roskov? The Odysseus link's model? If so, is there anyway to convert that at all?[/COLOR]

[quote=roskov]You need to find someone to convert it to 3ds then convert it to alo, this its what i was saying in my previous post! there a program to convert it to 3ds: [COLOR=red] http://www.darksaber.gaylenol.com/fileopted.htm[/COLOR] here another link to convert shp file: [COLOR=red]http://forums.introversion.co.uk/darwinia/viewtopic.php?t=2640[/COLOR] BTW YOU CAN USE WARLORD MODEL, HE PUBLIC RELEASE THEM ON PFF FOR EVERYONE !!!

[COLOR="yellow"]Thanks roskov. A favor, if you please: Provide a link to the model(s) on "PFF" here. I do not know what/where "PFF" is, apologies.[/COLOR]

roskov

50 XP

20th April 2006

0 Uploads

90 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

yes i wass talking about the mc-104ODYSSEY ITS A X-WING FILE.

THERES THE LINK ON PETROGLYPH FAN FORUM, BUTH DONT QUOTE IS MESSAGE HE DOESNT WANT PEOPLE TO DO IT SO:

http://pff.swrebellion.com/index.php?topic=3831.0:deal:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 12 years ago

Well. I can't do anything with that model unless you give me link to the trial version of 3DsMax 8 or give me the model in .Alo format, but if you manage to get one of those i could easly convert the model into .alo or if you give the model in .alo already i could start the coding. I already got the icons and text for the model, now i need the model ;] Cheers. EdiT

I got warlord's model pack, all I need now i to get the 3DsMax 8 to convert the models, (I had it before my hard drive burned and i don't have link to it now :P)So if someone can please send me link to the trial of Max8 ;]