Stargate Mod -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2141 8 years ago

Hello dear Community, With this May News we want to give you some impressions about the upcoming ground part of our mod. Everything what you could see in this news is still work in process (W.I.P.) so it could be changed until the final version of Pegasus Chronicles. Many of you started to wonder what would be the ground units of the Wraith in our mod beside the well known ones. On this topic we have uploaded three pictures for you the last few days. Because there is a "bit" fog in this pictures people saw many different things like Atlantis...

wraith.jpg wraith_2.jpgwraith_3.jpg

To bring this to an end we made a little video for you:

Of course it's the Wraith Warrior as the most of you realized after the last picture. Wraith Warrior:

wraith_soldier02.jpgwraith_soldier01.jpg

The cloned Wraith Warriors function as standard ground troops. They are wearing a face mask and are equipped with a self-destruction device on their breast instead of personal armor. All Wraith Warriors are available en masse and are not specially trained expect some melee technics. However the Warriors are possessing a significant healing rate. Also their squad of 6 Wraith Warriors is equipped with innovative Plasma Rifles. Wraith Warriors are less effective against aerial attacks. Credits: Model&Texture: Wolf V.2 As addition we have: The Wraith Harvester:

wraith_harvester01.jpgwraith_harvester02.jpg

Harvesters are used for gathering and vehicle defense. By their long legs and the insectoid shape these huge walkers appear very threatening. They're moving very slowly however they are capable of collecting any biological life form nearby through their transport beam. Despite that the Harvester is also able of dispatching soldiers for ground support via the transport beam. Heavy Plasma Canons mounted on the hull provide additional fire power. However Harvesters are unable to repel aerial attacks. Credits: Model: Wolf V.2 The Wraith Mantis:

wraith_mantis01.jpgwraith_mantis02.jpg

The Mantis is a six-legged Walker with a versatile cockpit. It is designed as a light vehicle to defend against infantry and air units. It is equipped with 2 strong upward Plasma Guns on the two claws and a Light Plasma Cannon mounted at the cockpit. The organic structure allows it a short recovery from damage. Also the Mantis is able to fire an acid jet on enemy infantry temporally. Credits: Model: Wolf V.2

wraith_harvester03.jpg

And the Wraith Seeker:

wraith_scoutbike02.jpg wraith_scoutbike01.jpg

The Seeker is a Scout Bike and is mainly used for searching a planet's surface. Its shape is similar to the cockpit of the Darts. Since it is able to glide, the Seeker is capable of moving very qickly on any terrain. Due to its scouting purpose, it is only armed with 2 Light Plasma Cannons. The Seeker is extremely agile and is piloted by a Wraith soldier. Credits: Model: Wolf V.2 Furthermore has our Facebook community grown to 1.468 fans until today. We gave you a picture for every additional 50 new fans and we will keep doing that so keep telling your friends about us and share our profile whit them. For those of you who miss some of the pictures out here is a little selection of pictures who came up after the last news.

1250_1.jpg1350_2.jpg 1450_1.jpg

These pictures are not all we have uploaded after the last news. If you want to see more visit our Facebook profile or our image gallery here on Moddb. Also beside the shown units and "Thanks for ... likes" pictures we want to say sorry to xxdabtxx again who create the basic model of our ZPM hive. We forgot to give him credits for that in the last news. This mistake was solved after it pop up but we want to make this clear ;) As the last point of this news we want to announce that Stargate-Fenura.com will post our news too from now on. Have a nice month!

facebook.png youtube.png

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2142 8 years ago

Hey beloved community, once again a month is nearly over and slowly but steady some of you were becoming a bit nervous if there will be any news. Now that you see this text it's time to take a big breath: Of course we've got some news for you. As some of you may already have recognized we started this month with integrating the community to the development of "Stargate: Empire at War Pegasus Chronicles" even a bit more. For that purpose we started a small "guess the prop"-game within our forums.

guesstheprop.jpg

This riddle has been solved briefly and the pictures were posted unblurred at our forums. This happened about two weeks ago, so the following pictures won't be brandnew for those who regularly visit our forum but we want to show them to those not visiting our forums regularely.

pyramide01j.jpgpyramide03.jpgpyramide02.jpg
Credits: Model&Texture: Wolf V.2

Here you go with two new start images:

18859234.jpg74276281s.jpg
Everyone not willing to wait for the solving with the next news should keep an eye on this topic: Stargate-eaw.de

In addition, we had called you to make prepositions on the appearance of the 'Aschen" projectiles. The collection of ideas is now complete, now they'll be determined by a voting of the three best ideas, which will be reconstructed and presented by us.

Aschen_Projectiles_-_Voting_-_Projektile_der_Aschen_-_Abstimmung.jpg
Please post your choice into this topic: Stargate-eaw.de

As far to the current status of the existing topics. Now we're going to start a new one with this news! As the guessing game has been hit quite frequently the next one will be a "Guess the Map" topic. As usual here you go with the starting pictures:

EAW_Terrain_Editor_2011-06-29_00-18-02-69.jpgEAW_Terrain_Editor_2011-06-29_00-17-41-22.jpg
Please post your guesses what planet this could be into this topic: Stargate-eaw.de

The props on the map are also brandnew and will not stay this white, we just don't want to make the guessing too simple^^ Once the planet related map has been guessed, there will be little by little status updates to the map in which you can give your comments and suggestions. So that's it for this month We hope for an active participation in our forums See you next month, yours SGMG

facebook.png youtube.png

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2143 8 years ago

Hello community,

after we have made something like a short summer break in July, we are now back with some news again. This time it is not about Pegasus Chronicles, but about the good old Stargate - Empire at War ;) .

Baal and Colonel Steven Caldwell have finally released their Patch 1.3. You can find it in the download area here on ModDB and on our German homepage:

ModDB: Patch 1.3 download - Stargate - Empire at War: Pegasus Chronicles Mod for Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption - Mod DB

Homepage: Downloads

So if you still have installed the old Final 1.2, install this new patch!

For changes in detail please read the changelog. If you have questions or suggestion, use the offical topic in our German forum please:

Patch forum: Stargate: Empire at War v1.3 :: FAQ - Fragen/Antworten

So you don't have to download all old versions and patches again, we have created two new full versions including all old patches and the latest patch 1.3. You can find them also in the download area and our German homepage:

German version: Stargate EaW - Final 1.3 (Vollversion) download - Mod DB

English version: Stargate EaW - Final 1.3 (Complete version) download - Mod DB

German version on homepage: Downloads

English version on homepage: Downloads

The old downloads stay active, but you don't need them anymore!

Mods for the Mod

And now it's up to YOU, cause we start our brand new campaign "Mods for the Mod" now! This means, you can send us your modification and we will release it officially!

You only need to meet the following requirements to get a chance for a release: 1. Big/wide-ranging changes (so not only Asgard beams for all BC-304s^^) 2. Mod needs to be for the new Final 1.3 and not for older versions 3. Detailed changelog (write as detailed as possible, what you have changed) 4. The mod NEEDS to be in English, but can additionally be in German (if you have problems with the translation, ask in the forums or comments for help ;) ) 5. The download package may only contain the new and changed files and not again our complete mod 6. The mod needs to be tested carefully 7. You are responsible for the support in an own topic on our German homepage or here on ModDB You meet all requirements? Then send us a download link of your mod to [email]mods@stargate-eaw.de[/email] and we will have a look at it. :) One last thing, this is not first in time, first in line! So take the time to make it perfect instead of sending it too early.

We are looking forward to your work!!

At this point special thanks go to Christ, who gave us the idea for this campaign. Erverybody who wants to play already a great mod for the Final 1.3 should download his mod either from ModDB or from our German homepage:

ModDB: Stargate Mod by Christ download - Mod DB

The mod is for all languages. Please read the description for a detailed changelog and install instructions. If you have questions or suggestions, please visit his official topic on our German homepage:

Forum topic: Stargate-Mod by Christ :: Projekte / Projects

Have a lot of fun with the new version and the mod and we see us next months again!

Greetings, SGMG

The_Assimilator

GF makes me horny

50 XP

13th April 2005

0 Uploads

91 Posts

0 Threads

#2144 8 years ago

Klon;5552809Hello community,

after we have made something like a short summer break in July, we are now back with some news again. This time it is not about Pegasus Chronicles, but about the good old Stargate - Empire at War ;) .

Baal and Colonel Steven Caldwell have finally released their Patch 1.3. You can find it in the download area here on ModDB and on our German homepage:

ModDB: Patch 1.3 download - Stargate - Empire at War: Pegasus Chronicles Mod for Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption - Mod DB

So if you still have installed the old Final 1.2, install this new patch!

For changes in detail please read the changelog. If you have questions or suggestion, use the offical topic in our German forum please:

Patch forum: Stargate: Empire at War v1.3 :: FAQ - Fragen/Antworten

So you don't have to download all old versions and patches again, we have created two new full versions including all old patches and the latest patch 1.3. You can find them also in the download area and our German homepage:

German version: Stargate EaW - Final 1.3 (Vollversion) download - Mod DB

English version: Stargate EaW - Final 1.3 (Complete version) download - Mod DB

German version on homepage: Downloads

English version on homepage: Downloads

The old downloads stay active, but you don't need them anymore!

Mods for the Mod

And now it's up to YOU, cause we start our brand new campaign "Mods for the Mod" now! This means, you can send us your modification and we will release it officially!

You only need to meet the following requirements to get a chance for a release: 1. Big/wide-ranging changes (so not only Asgard beams for all BC-304s^^) 2. Mod needs to be for the new Final 1.3 and not for older versions 3. Detailed changelog (write as detailed as possible, what you have changed) 4. The mod NEEDS to be in English, but can additionally be in German (if you have problems with the translation, ask in the forums or comments for help ;) ) 5. The download package may only contain the new and changed files and not again our complete mod 6. The mod needs to be tested carefully 7. You are responsible for the support in an own topic on our German homepage or here on ModDB You meet all requirements? Then send us a download link of your mod to [EMAIL="mods@stargate-eaw.de"]mods@stargate-eaw.de[/EMAIL] and we will have a look at it. :) One last thing, this is not first in time, first in line! So take the time to make it perfect instead of sending it too early.

We are looking forward to your work!!

At this point special thanks go to Christ, who gave us the idea for this campaign. Erverybody who wants to play already a great mod for the Final 1.3 should download his mod either from ModDB or from our German homepage:

ModDB: Stargate Mod by Christ download - Mod DB

The mod is for all languages. Please read the description for a detailed changelog and install instructions. If you have questions or suggestions, please visit his official topic on our German homepage:

Forum topic: Stargate-Mod by Christ :: Projekte / Projects

Have a lot of fun with the new version and the mod and we see us next months again!

Greetings, SGMG

Nice work on the 1.3 patch :) although, for some reason, most units now no longer play any of the sound fx files when they're selected/attacked/created/or move, well, the ships don't anyway, land units do (for the most part), although SG-1's dialogs are still in german.

I also noticed that the Tauri ground vehicles don't crush infatry (probably something that can be added in the xmls, i'll have to check), keep up the good work. And i'm also working on my own "mod of the mod" :p

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2145 8 years ago

Is there any chance that somebody got the english sound fix files? Cause i lost mine and i can't find a download link Thanks

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2146 8 years ago

Hi i think this is a bug or it was intended by the modders, but the "system lords" in the GC dont build anything or move and the Goa'uld dont attack me at all. Is there any way of changing the AI to attack and the system lords to build and attack every now and then the game seems a bit boring just waiting to build up then attack.

MerlinGalgotta

Project Lead

50 XP

19th December 2006

0 Uploads

617 Posts

0 Threads

#2147 8 years ago

Sorry for the late answer patrik, but unfortunately I don't have a sound fix anymore. It is weird as the English sounds should usually work. Could you please ask for it in the related German forum, as Baal, the creator of the patch, is active there and understands English too. Here is the links: Stargate: Empire at War v1.3 :: FAQ - Fragen/Antworten

@zepherreload: As I have seen you have found already your way to our German homepage ;)

aerial_ace

Aerial_ace fire on target

50 XP

21st October 2007

0 Uploads

234 Posts

0 Threads

#2148 8 years ago

Merlin i actually sent u the old english sound fix quite a while ago via email but never got a response for u to upload i throwed it up on a file hosting for those who want it u just have to scroll back in the modDB comments and find the link

MerlinGalgotta

Project Lead

50 XP

19th December 2006

0 Uploads

617 Posts

0 Threads

#2149 8 years ago

When was this exactly? Cause I have redirected my e-mails to Klon, our Co-Lead as I was not able to answer them for weeks. I made the redirect at the beginning of August and it is still active. So if you have sent it in this time, Klon might have the sound fix

aerial_ace

Aerial_ace fire on target

50 XP

21st October 2007

0 Uploads

234 Posts

0 Threads

#2150 8 years ago

Yeah i sent it mid September so it would have gone to Klon then