help! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

:mad: I DOWNLOADED A FOC & EAW MOD TRIED TO PUT IT IN THE GAME FOLDER BUT UNDER SWEA BUT IT SAYS SO DOES FOC THAT BINKW32.ALL IS NOT FOUND... THEN STATES RE-INSTALLING MIGHT FIX THIS I TRIED 3 TIMES SRRY GUYS BUT IM NEW AT THIS.

clone1051

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

1st May 2007

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Huh? I can't tell what you are saying. Can you repeat it and be more clear?

bobsmithishere

*boom* headshot

50 XP

28th September 2006

0 Uploads

386 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

while you're at it, don't type in all caps, it's not cool, it's annoying

nason

thats me

50 XP

3rd September 2006

0 Uploads

734 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

if your saying that you have a mod for both eaw and foc then that is not posible to play both at once and stop with the caps that just makes you look weird to us

NCC1017spock

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

24th April 2007

0 Uploads

3,558 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

ok mate, since you clearly have no idea what your talking about I'm gona help you. When you download a mod, save it in a folder the is NOT in the EAW or FOC derictory. Like in a new folder on a desk top. The (depending weather it is on EAW or FOC) make a copy of the game. After extract the mod into the (copied) game's data derictory. OR copy the mods ART, Audio,Text,XML and paste them in the starwars/empireatwar/gamedata/data derectory and then go to starwars/empireatwar/gamedata derectory and find a launch button ( you would double click it to play game) and you should be able to play the mod on EAW (or FOC) and still have a copy (as a back up) of the orginal game to play too. SO for bad spelling but it is late and I'am tried... I hope that helps, sorry that some of the other guys didn't help much...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago

could someone do a step by step for a mod for me cause i don't get it. the mod i'm trying to get is Star wars-empire at war space ship add-on 3.0