Help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 8 years ago

Please help! I download a new maps, but i dont know where to put them. In what folder they should be copied! Folder Custom maps, doesnt exsist! Also, can you tell me how to install new mods? THANKS!

skywalker421beta

Jonny Loves You Taylor

50 XP

28th December 2009

0 Uploads

293 Posts

0 Threads

#2 8 years ago

all you do is make a new folder called custom maps in the game data/data directory. you put mods in the game data/mods directory. if you dont have that folder, make it.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 8 years ago

I try that, but in the game, Custom maps are not available! Only official maps!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 8 years ago
skywalker421beta;5256695all you do is make a new folder called custom maps in the game data/data directory. you put mods in the game data/mods directory. if you dont have that folder, make it.

I try that, but in the game, Custom maps are not available! Only official maps!

Major A Payne

The 6th Day

50 XP

7th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,535 Posts

0 Threads

#5 8 years ago

\Data\Art\Maps

This directory is where I put my own maps and it works fine.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 8 years ago

Major A Payne;5257206\Data\Art\Maps

This directory is where I put my own maps and it works fine.

ok, maps works. can somebody recommend me a good mod! i finish campaign, and is there any mod that can be played like campaign?

Bubbleteatroopa

I got them crazies.

50 XP

30th December 2008

0 Uploads

821 Posts

0 Threads

#7 8 years ago
mladjapro;5257486ok, maps works. can somebody recommend me a good mod! i finish campaign, and is there any mod that can be played like campaign?

There are tones of them on EaWFiles. Most are very good. I love ACM. That one is good. Also, Rise of the Mandaloians is also good.

Oh btw, keep an eye out for a mod called Pirates vs Mandalorians. Its in production right now (im on the mod team) and its going to be a PWN mod. :naughty: