-{WaR}-Metal[Cm]

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

7th August 2004

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

the famous and feared jk2 jedimod kicking clan war is back up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mail me 2join. and we need a server!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!

--Juste--

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

9th August 2004

0 Uploads

106 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

:smack: :spank: cool war thats awesome i could host a serv?:fistpunch: :saber:

Chris Johnson

Well somebody's out to get me!

50 XP

17th March 2003

0 Uploads

190 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

*groan* You infamous people are still here? Only reason it's a kicking clan is because you are worthless with a saber like I am (doesen't stop me from using one in Movie Battles 2 Mod). I'm thankful JK3 doesen't have that unrealistic kick in it.

Oh, and you must be insane to believe people can be scared of a game. I mean, c'mon, it's a game! It's not life-threatening! So what if you think I would be scared of WaR? I don't give a damn! I would reply you'd have mental problems! Not that I'm accusing you of having any...

-{WaR}-Metal[Cm]

50 XP

7th August 2004

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

im sorry i have deeply offended your religion. but please, piss urself with worry on someone elses thread.

I didnt mean people were afraid of the game or my clan- as this would be as you say 'insane' i meant that not many clans picked a fight with the war clan in its height, this either implies that they were making a concious decision - not to be kicked, or they had realised that kicking was superior to sabering. as for your information kicking is actual very hard to master, and if you reply to this, blabbering on about scripts- i dont use a script as it is very sad and also because someone using a script can be easily beaten by someone not using one. as for your comment about people who cant saber- perhaps it is not people who cant saber who kick but people that cant kick that saber. more people saber than kick, this means that sabering is actually easier to do than kicking. thankyou for your time war

25th February 2004

0 Uploads

605 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Please..someone tell me what that strange {WaR} thing is and what it does (I dont understand what everyone means with "Kicking"

Chris Johnson

50 XP

17th March 2003

0 Uploads

190 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
'-{WaR}-Metal[Cm']im sorry i have deeply offended your religion. but please, piss urself with worry on someone elses thread. (bla bla bla...)

Whatever that means, if it addresses my saber combat thing, then look out on FFA servers with guns enabled, I regular at any server with such. If I spot you in one just be paranoid enough to know I'll snipe the hell outta you. ;)

And you brought up scripts, not I. I don't give a damn. Scripts won't do much good against a thermal in your face... Just get outta here, nobody's interested in people who trash other people for no reason for a year (in which I've noticed since 2003)

-{WaR}-Metal[Cm]

50 XP

7th August 2004

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

"nobody's interested in people who trash other people for no reason for a year" what does that mean? wars only been up bout a month now. ne way any noob can throw a thermal detonator in someones face :P ne way i happen to get gun training in the RAF and im a billiant sniper on games. as a sniper, dont u find the disruptor a bit annoying with its delayed firing?

-{WaR}-Metal[Cm]

50 XP

7th August 2004

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago
Master_LionheartPlease..someone tell me what that strange {WaR} thing is and what it does (I dont understand what everyone means with "Kicking"

war is a clan :P and kicking is an attack. where you run up to someone and kick them :beer: but on jedimod it is revolutionised.

Chris Johnson

50 XP

17th March 2003

0 Uploads

190 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

Speak English please, refraining from words like "n00b" and all the other crap like that, and I may hold you in higher respect to an extent (doubtful but...), and/or most importantly, I would understand you better.

Not everyone is good at weapons. If you care to call people names because they use weapons, fine. It just proves intelligence in your clan is at an all-time low. Just like back in Summer of 2003!

-{WaR}-Metal[Cm]

50 XP

7th August 2004

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

i wasnt insulting people who use weapons, people can do whatever they want- its a GAME! i was saying that it is annoying that any person who is new to the game is capable of launching a thermal detonator into ones face, this may cause extreme irritation and death. i did not say anything about marksmanship in general. What got up your rectum today? when your in a forum you dont have to talk like a posh person, you usually talk in shortened phrases eg lol, ffs, roflmao, FUCK U!