I'm trying to make a skin, and it's coming along. But whenever I try to duel someone while using it, I crash to the main menu and get the following error message: RB_EndSurface() - SHADER_MAX_INDEXES hit.
This happens even if I don't include the shaders folder in the PK3. :eek:
Can anyone shed light on what's going on and how I might be able to fix this?
See if there is any other pk3 causing this.
No. I tried taking out all my custom PK3's and playing with the skin, and I still had the same problem.
BTW, here is a rough draft of the skin: http://www.unitedjedi.com/files/buffy.pk3
I have tried:
- Not including the shader file; I still got the crash and error.
- Not including custom sounds; didn't work.
- Using the original Leela textures; didn't work.
- Not using the .surf files; didn't work.
- Removing all custom PK3's from my base folder; didn't work.
- Renaming my skin's directory back to leela_jedi and appending _buffy to the names of all the textures I modified, reflecting the changes in the .skin file. Didn't work.
I'm getting very frustrated. :confused:
strange, i dunno whats causing it :S
it may be a mod you have previously installed or something that has messed up your files causing the conflict ... my best suggestion reinstall then put it all back.