Ok I am new at modeling so I got some tutorials and made a saber hilt. I viewed the md3 in md3view and the glm in modview and they looked fine with the texture and everything. I got it in game and the model was there the tags were right ( Judging by the fact that the blade was in the right spot and the hands were right ) but the texture was not there. I check the pk3 and the texture was in there. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
GF Pwns Me!
30th December 2002
I've had some experience with fixing broken sabers. If you E-Mail me the saber at [email]JROP8472@aol.com[/email], I’ill have a look at it and explain what was broken in on the hilt for your NEXT saber :nodding: I'm a big fan of saber hilts, so I’ill be happy to help you to make them :cya:
OK thank you i get it to you as soon as I can! But keep in mind i am very new and it looks like crap.
Ok i figured out the problem. I save the saved model in milkshape 3d ( I was using 3d studio max ) and it worked fine. So I checked the texture varible in md3Veiw for the old one and it gave the full path ( C:\models\weapons2...etc. ) the problem was that my md3 exporter for max experted the whole path. So i did it again and changed some settings for the exporter and it work. I feel so stupid!