help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

help me for to pas the way from the freezing i mean the big circle freezing place ind the 2 lvl. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

HELP :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Insecure

:)

50 XP

7th November 2005

0 Uploads

286 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

pouria007;3540285help me for to pas the way from the freezing i mean the big circle freezing place ind the 2 lvl. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

HELP :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Perhaps the best grammar ever to present itself on these forums? I'm sorry, but until you can use complete and structured sentences, I doubt anyone will be able to help you. I can't even understand what you want. Should the English language fail to be your strong point, search google for a walkthrough. That should get you where you need to go.

ƒul*£ruM

I'm too Post to cool.

50 XP

24th November 2006

0 Uploads

449 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

ehm i think what insecure means is. well i dont know what hes talking about but ill help ya. Ok, you see ridges on walls, right? wall across these ridges, but be sure you flip the switches in the back area before you go in. When you flip switches a staircase and a pole goes around, correct? You must break glass, climb up on ridges, walk around on the ridges, and climb upp staircase. Up top you should see two stormies and a sentry droid , correct?

Im sorry if thats too much 4 ya.