:mad: Hey i'm stuck in the mine area in single player mode, i've killed off all the guards but i dont know what to do next, help me complete the mission. Thanks
hmm i haven't played the SP, but you can get the walkthrough at www.jediknightii.net and look for the mines then see what to do and you're through to the next level
Have you thought about riding one of those mine carts that fly around the place slowly? :naughty: hehe
If you already reached the "red room of death" and you're stuck there, then there is a way around that too.. hint: you need to get UNDERnear the room and the access is somewhere outside.. :deal:
Hey i cant get on the carts and i cant get down below like you suggested. this game really sucks up to this point, too many freaking puzzles. I guess your gonna have to tell me how to ride the carts i've tried everything , games shouldnt be so difficult that they hang you up for weeks. :mad:
does any one know how to fix the known refresh rate problem with xp that defaults it to 60 hz. i need software that works with nvidia's latest drivers all the other ones only work with older drivers.......... signed perplexed!:(
dunno about that nvidia problem.. but here's how to "ride the carts"
I'm assuming you've seen the carts flying above you right?
1. follow the carts in the OPPOSITE direction. You should find that a door opens above you and the cart comes out of it and so on.. where the door opens you should find a large rock jutting from the floor.. you can climb this rock. When the door opens.. quick as you can jump into the room. (this is the way I did it.. there might be another way but I don't know it.. it might take a couple tries but it's possible)
2. Once you're in the room.. you see this broken R2D2 thing lying on the floor.. there is a door next to it.. QUICKLY get out of this room through that door.
3. You are in some kinda control room.. go to the other side and find a door that leads outside on a balcony.
4. On the balcony walk around till you find 2 prong like things sticking out from the balcony.. walk on to the prong till the very end (DONT fall down! ;))
5. Keep looking below you till you see something come under you.. jump down on it and CROUCH! Stay crouched!
6. This tube will retract UNDER the balcony taking you with it (You HAVE to be crouched otherwise you will be thrown off). As soon as the tube is retracted completely get off on the smallll little ledge and wait on one side (do NOT stand infront of the tube!)
7. Wait for the tube to stick out again, and the SECOND it retracts get inside and keep going till you reach a small little room (this room is under the Red Room of death)
8. Quick as you can shoot the 2 red pillar things on either side of you... when you've destroyed all 4 of them the forcefield around the generator in the middle will come down. QUICKLY destroy the generator now. (basically what this does is that the red light is stopped so you will no longer die in that room)
9. Get on that small platform where the generator was and use it like a lift to get you back in the cart room.
10. Walk to the side where you see the consoles on the wall and then climb up the support that's on the side. Wait for a cart to stop under you and then jump on it. Be sure to crouch as you leave the room! Otherwise you will fall off.
well.. basically that's it.. just remember you DONT have to ride the carts all the way! You have to jump off somehwere so keep a look out on your right side for some ledge or cave thing to jump in... :D
The steps might make more sense as you progress through the list..
thanks for your help, once i destroyed the force field around the generator i was able to jump on to the cart. I've progressed to the point were im trying to get the hanger door open so i can free the rebel prisoners.
just use cheats heh!
naa not into using the cheats till after the game is done and i play it for a second time. I have progressed past that point and i'm about to finish the freeing the prisoners section, i just gotta get by that tank the shoots missles its killing me everytime.
Oh yea.. I remember when I was at that place lol.. I couldn't figure out where on earth those missiles were coming from until the 2nd time I died ;) lol ok Fine I'm slow :frog: But you have to run to your left and look for this room and activate the elevator. hint: your guns won't do much to it.. you need something big like what you used in the beginning of the game ;)