Question -1 reply

Please wait...

We're currently in the process of moving servers, parts or all of the site will be unavailable for a few hours. Sorry for any inconvenience!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

I am getting really bored with bots and I was wondering how to spawn npcs. Yes I know Npc spawn ??? (???=Whatever) however I can't do this in multiplayer because "cheats are not enabled on this server" so I put in helpusobi 1 and it says something or other (I forgot) so nothing happens. How do I enable cheats?

17th December 2005

0 Uploads

447 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

type devmapall ????? and replace ???? with the map of your choice. it will load the map with all cheats activated.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

Thanks I will try that. I don't have time now though.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

Okay it won't work. I tried some of the maps I have downloaded, then I tried VJun Sentinel and Tatooine City. Do they have "special names" or something? or did I mess something up?

Mikouen VIP Member

What?

145,590 XP

3rd September 2005

4 Uploads

11,730 Posts

2 Threads

#5 11 years ago

You have to use the BSP filename. And, devmapall doesn't work. Just devmap should be fine.

(I'm also assuming you're talking about Jedi Academy, since you mentioned Vjun Sentinel and Tatooine City, and since it's also impossible to spawn NPCs in JK2MP.)

So, for example:

/devmap mp/ffa3

You can find out the BSP name by typing /mapname in the console whenever you're on that map.

I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this is totally Sheep's fault.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 11 years ago

Shiny thanks I will try that now!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 11 years ago

Shiny! it worked! thanks!