johnny_mo

On a quest for the perfect mod

50 XP

7th September 2004

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Hi, I have been playing JK3 multiplayer and single player ever since the game came out, I specialize in the saber, (blue style) and i'm skilled at long-range combat with the disruptor and repeater. If anyone would like me to join their clan, I would be grateful.

e)G-Destructo

GF makes me horny

50 XP

25th November 2004

0 Uploads

89 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

You Can Join Clan Elite Gamers. Go To Our Site http://www.vkunids.com And Make An Application (in the ''New Members'' part of our forums) ip = 67.15.52.201:29070 We Also Are In StarCraft Brood War:cool:

Undisputed

www.immortalwarriors.org

50 XP

23rd October 2004

0 Uploads

48 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Ur prolly in a clan by now but if u wanna join -|AoC|- Army of Chaos go to www.freewebs.com/armyofchaosaoc/ Apply in applications to join section in the forums Sry i to lazy to put the server IP here we have one server up ATM but we will have another in the next week or two.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 13 years ago

I might as well do the same shameless plug for The Lone Wolves (TLW)... www.tlw1.com and click on Enlist... our server is located at 67.19.113.122:29072

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 13 years ago

here good clan we play over 15 games :) www.rjkgaming.com Choose me as recuter

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago

Im guessing that by now you will have joined a clan but if not you should check out [BLADE]. Its a new clan that is full of verterans and we would be happy to have you part of our clan. visit our site at www.freewebs.com/bladegods.

Shumaker

I'm the BHS Creator

50 XP

30th December 2004

0 Uploads

27 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

I have a clan you can join called Bounty Hunting Saberists (BHS). Our site is www.freewebs.com/JABHSclan