Disclaimer :: Permission to use the JAE mod name as a clan name was asked to ChoSeN OnE, creator of the JAE mod, prior to the clan's creation. Hello and greetings, my name is Windu and I'm a Jedi Council member for the JÆ clan, which stands for the Jedi Academy Empire. We have recently formed, and have our Original 7 members. Our current Council is comprised of 3 members, Liric, Atreyu and myself. Our Knights include Zoisite, Empyrean, and Kapkin. Our only current Apprentice is Elu Thingol. Below lies information about the clan. The purpose of this post is to inform you of this newly formed Jedi Order for which is reserved a great, strong future. All our current Masters and Knights are extremely talented and skilled, and have the leadership to be able to teach and pass on their knowledge to new recruits. Our ranking ladder is very similar to that of the Star Wars Jedi Order.
Jedi Student Tag: N/A
- Jedi Students are hopefuls who have been granted the right to pass clan membership trials. During these trials, the Student must show aptitude to be a part of the community, good personality and sportsmanship. Because skill is an aspect that can be worked on, the Student must capitalize on good personality and good traits during his trial period. After 7 days of waiting, the Student is either accepted or denied in the clan. If accepted, he is given his tags and is considered a Jedi Apprentice.
Jedi Apprentice Tag: JÆ)(Name'JA
- The Jedi Apprentice's sole purpose is to watch and learn. Because he has no Master yet, he has no way to train, other than attending classes. The Apprentice is expected to see how the clan works, and is encouraged to enter clan activities and matters. If he gets involved, chances are a Knight or Master will take him as his Padawan. If after a decent amount of time, a Knight or Master does not take responsibility of training the Apprentice as his personal pupil, then the Council assigns him to a Knight, and he is promoted to Jedi Padawan.
Jedi Padawan Tag: JÆ)(Name'JP
- The Padawan learner is just that - A learner. He has been either chosen by or assigned to a Jedi Knight or Master for training purposes. The Padawan will go through a series of events which will lead to his skill to increase. Because personality was taken care of during his time as a Student, the Padawan must now capitalize on skill and good conduct. From this point on the Padawan will train with his Master, until the said Knight or Master decides his skill level is satisfactory, at which point Knighthood trials will be given to the Padawan. He may also train in classes instructed by Jedi Trainers. Should he pass his trials, the Padawan will be confered the title of Jedi Knight. If, however, the Council deems his skill to be unsatisfactory, trials will be failed and particular attention will be given to the Padawan in order for him to fix his errors which led to the failure of his trials. Trials are then given to the Padawan when the Master feels he is ready.
Jedi Knight Tag: JÆ)(Name'JK
- The Jedi Knights represent the backbone of the clan. Considered full members of the clan, they are given the opportunity to take on a Padawan learner as their pupil. As such, they must teach them the ways of the Jedi as they have been taught by their own Master. This includes conduct as a clan member, lightsaber skill and attitude, and more. The Knights are the true representants of the clan, and as such must act in consequence. As they teach their Padawan, both the Knight and the pupil will progress and learn. If and when the Padawan succesfully becomes a Knight, the Knight that has taught him is deemed worthy of the Jedi Master title and is granted the rank. Also, from this point on, the Knight may partake in official TDM matches (not to be mistaken with scrimmages or practices). Jedi Knights are expected to be extremely adept in skill. This is why Padawan trials are so difficult, and why the failure rate of Padawans is so high. Fortunately, current Knights are all skilled and have been taught well. If the Padawan learns well, he too will become a skilled Knight.
Jedi Master Tag: JÆ)(Name'JM
- The rank of Jedi Master is a position of prestige in the clan. Entrusted only to the most loyal, and veteran members who have succesfully trained a new member to become a Knight, the Jedi Master is a superior member of the clan. Comandeering great respect in the eyes of both new members through to the Council, Jedi Masters are the true elite of the clan. When Council members are not present, they are the clan leaders and are to treat the members with the same respect as the Council. They have no voice Council votes, but may be asked to provide an opinion for important or difficult decisions.
Jedi Council Tag: JÆ)(Name'JC
- Council members are Jedi Masters that act as the leaders of the clan. Generally speaking, the Council is comprised of three members. However, as the clan grows, additional members may be invited to sit on the Council, and recieve clan leader duties. All Council members are equal and have one voice for votes and Council matters. They are admin and forum admins and oversee the clan as its head. It is the Council members that meet to take important decisions, such as trial discussion and the like.
Jedi Trainer Tag: JÆ)(Name'JT
- Title confered to a Master dedicated to the training of Jedi Apprentices and Jedi Padawan. This Master takes no personal Padawan (other than the one that led to his promotion of Master), and is personally invited by the Council to become a Jedi Trainer. While serving as trainers and tutors, Jedi trainers are carefully supervised by Jedi Council members. Jedi Trainers are required to schedule classes for Lightsaber and Etiquette training to the newer members. Times and dates are at their own discretion, though Council members may also sometimes schedule different classes. Being a Jedi Trainer is a great honor, because the Council recognizes the Master's skill and leadership, as well as his aptitude to pass down knowledge to the new members. Trainers have full control over their classes, and must take initiative to organize them without the help of Council members.
Jedi Maven Tag: JÆ)(Name'JM²
- Title confered to the winner of the JAE 1v1 tournament, which happens every two months.
Jedi Virtuoso Tag: JÆ)(Name'JV²
- Titles confered to the two victors of the JAE 2v2 tournament, which happens every two months.
Jedi Champion Tag: JÆ)(Name'JC²
- Title confered to the winner of the JAE FFA tournament, which also happens every two months.
One should note many things that will make the clan succesful. An important aspect that is absolutely vital to the clan is that each member must contribute. Although this may come automatically, each member must take the initiative to contribute and make JAE a better clan. The beauty of JAE lies in the members' roles. Because it is extremely difficult for a Padawan to become a Knight, the Padawan will naturally partake in his own training and genuinely try harder. Not only does this benefit the clan further when the Padawan becomes a Knight, but it also benefits the Padawan him or herself. JAE is available for those who know much, and those who don't know as much. The purpose of Knights is to represent the clan and pass on their knowledge to the younger members. Padawans will become better if they pay attention to their Master's teachings and will not only help the clan with their skill, but will also help themselves, as they learn. The same principle applies to Knights. In order for a Knight to become a Master, he must have trained a Padawan succesfully to Knight. And since it is difficult for a Padawan to become a Knight, the Knight too must invest much in order to advance in ranks. This process benefits all three parties, the Padawan, the Knight, and the Community as a whole. Coincidently, if Padawans partake in their training in a serious and mature manner, they too will become strong, capable Knights that will one day train their own pupil. Once a Knight becomes a Master, he is considered a senior, respected member. It is difficult to train a Padawan succesfully. It is common for a Padawan to fail his or her trials. And both, the Padawan and the Knight must keep cool and continue to press on in training to become better and have a second shot at the next rank. Jedi Masters have gone through this long, difficult process and in such, deserve all the respect that goes to them, for doing such. They have contributed greatly to the clan, because they've helped in the addition of a strong, quality Jedi Knight that in turn, will train a Padawan as he was trained. One could deduce that becoming a Master means that there is nothing left to do, because the Council is full. This is certainly not true. Masters are also vital to the clan. Some of them become Battlemasters, who become leading figures in TDM matches, others become Jedi Trainers, who give out numerous classes to Apprentices and Padawan learners. The Council is always checking for Masters as potential Council members. As the clan grows, so does the Council. And since being in the Council represents the epitome of being a member, as it represents leadership and a figurehead, it is something that could be wanted quite much. And contrary to popular belief, it is attainable. As you see, each rank has its role. If every member does his job and works to make JAE a better clan, it will become such. We are strong, and our ideals and leaders are strong. Contribute to the clan and keep it strong, and it will pay off on the long run. The Jedi Council is always open to suggestions, critics and comments. We have a board dedicated to this on our forums, and make sure that each voice is heard and understood. The Council takes great care in making sure that the clan's members are well trained, respected and satisfied with the hard work they put in the clan. Because Knights do inject much effort in the clan, the clan itself pays them back.
Server Name: JÆ)(Jedi Praxeum Server IP: TBA Status: [COLOR=darkred]Offline[/COLOR] The server is on the way. We are about to be sponsored by www.impulsegaming.net, so we must be patient, while waiting for the server to come. We apologize for this technical issue.
Since I can't edit my post, I would like to clarify to those who may know me that I'm Golan/Daisuke, former leader of Yakuza and . Hi. ^^
So sorry for triple-posting. Can't edit. ;P We now have a rented 24-slot server. Name: JÆ)(Jedi Praxeum Server IP: 18.104.22.168:29070 Location: Chicago Enjoy.
I didn't make it!