Furian

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

13th May 2006

0 Uploads

139 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Hey guyz! im new on this game ( im still playing in SP) but im looking for a clan.I played other games in MP and it was very fun to be in a clan.So im looking for that.Im spanish but i can speak well french and english.So if u need any newb to train, aske me jeje ;) u won't be disappointed... cya and hope to see u soon!!!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 12 years ago

Ill give you a tryout, contact me at [EMAIL="fluffy10169@hotmail.com"]fluffy10169@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]. See you soon

Belcameron

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

2nd April 2006

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Check out the TCP if your interested unlike most other clans we dont look down on Newbies.

Furian

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

13th May 2006

0 Uploads

139 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

k so thx lol i will have to practise xD

[DK] chaos

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

19th May 2006

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

if anyone is lookin for a clan go to dkdarkkillers.tk

={TFS}=GrndSithLrd.McLoon

GF makes me horny

50 XP

27th April 2006

0 Uploads

83 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

The Forgotten Siths Are Recruiting! goto ww.tfsiths-clan.tk for more info

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 12 years ago

Hello i am looking to hook up with the HOD clan (again) i was on their Server and they think i cheated trying to join their clan... well i didn't :mad:

user name for JKA is was will be Zarqa so when a HOD member reads this please E-mail me at [email]crmclaughlin@cox.net[/email]

i would like to mack contact with HOD (when i last talked with him) ARC master Cody his rank my have changed now but i don't know that because i was banned for no reason from the HOD server :(

hope to talk with a HOD memeber soon ;)

The Evil Janitor

Zach

50 XP

5th July 2005

0 Uploads

3,271 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

Hm, I'm not in a clan, but I know of a pretty good one that you could join. It's The EJF clan

Sure, they're not the best, but they'll get you started out.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 12 years ago

thanks but i would like to try to hook up with HOD first IF i can but if i can't hook up i will try out the clan you posted here thanks anyways :)

Evil Janitor

={TFS}=GrndSithLrd.McLoon

GF makes me horny

50 XP

27th April 2006

0 Uploads

83 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago
Mr Evil Janitorthanks but i would like to try to hook up with HOD first IF i can but if i can't hook up i will try out the clan you posted here thanks anyways :) Evil Janitor

No Problem, If things Don't Work Out, goto www.tfsiths-clan.tk then forums,register and post in the recruitment section Thanks McLoone