doomer1010

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th June 2006

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Im looking for a clan that can take in a noob like me:p If anyone wants me to be in their clan that would be so cool :bows:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 12 years ago

Well my clan, KoW is now recruiting. How much of a noob are you? Because to get in you need to beat a member in a duel 2/3 times. Feel free to go to our site, kowclan.fragism.com =(KoW)=St.Jimmy

doomer1010

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th June 2006

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Well im not sure how much of a noob i am lol but sure ill try to beat him/her. im gona check out your website now...

[DK] chaos

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

19th May 2006

0 Uploads

30 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

you can join OTS you will have a master and be trained.. so one day ull be good enough to train your own apprentice.. im chaos one of the clans leaders.. ull have a lot of fun in OTS we are cool bunch of players and we are fun to play with.. check out our server and register at our site and post in recruitment..

site: otsithclan.tk or bots702.runboard.com (TK links dont work for some people) server: 66.225.249.205 (OTS RECRUITING)

hope to see and meet u man, chaos*OTS*

PS oh btw we are a sith clan so prepare to join the dark side!!

SFI-Kayle_Rain

50 XP

22nd May 2006

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

A noob? Well everyone is new to the game at some point and they all get good at some point too. Starfleet Intelligence, {sfi}, has a history of recruiting people brand new to the game with no beforehand knowledge of how to play and now those same people hold many of the leadership positions at SFI and are quite good at the game. Those who "train" others at SFI give a lot of time and patience to new members so they may feel comfortable playing the game. I guarantee you that we can both help you improve upon your ability to play the game and have a lot of fun as well. If you are interested the server IP is 70.84.193.178:27965 and you can visit our website at www.sficlan.net. Feel free to get in touch with me if you want to discuss things further.

-==Tseng==-

~~~~FFVII~~~~

50 XP

22nd May 2006

0 Uploads

159 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

yo, i dont think so much n00b...yo, give us a try: http://s3.phpbbforfree.com/forums/tsengviiffviiho.html

Nightcrawler878

50 XP

31st May 2006

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

Hells Army is a new clan looking for members. It is not a clan based on skill what so ever. Currently we are working on getting 2 servers. ET has changed the password for our current server so we have to get a new one. We have 2 clan skins and cool members. The tags are -|HA|-. The site is located here. We are a FFA/Duel clan server. If you need to contact me Xfire: nightcrawler878 email: [EMAIL="blck_nwhite@yahoo.com"]blck_nwhite@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] To get xfire go to http://xfire.com Join HA!

kriminal_luke

»SA«Anakin»DLS«

50 XP

28th June 2006

0 Uploads

86 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

T3SL clan is accepting noobs too.You will be trained by our masters and you will not be a noob anymore.contact me at [EMAIL="petryx_yuri@yahoo.com"]petryx_yuri@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] or [EMAIL="luke_romania@hotmail.com"]luke_romania@hotmail.com[/EMAIL] or leave a message on our forum www.t3sl.tk

JHC Morgimirmir

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd July 2006

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

JHC ---> Takes in anyone of any skill. We have divisions of specialties, so you can pick what you want to focus your training on, and even a division to focus Force and Saber.

Check out JHCclan.cabspace.com OR jhcclan.tk

[BoS]Eternal_Nemesis

Ignore my tags. Theyre ancient

50 XP

1st February 2004

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago

The Forgotten is looking for members aswell. We will have a small try-out, winning or losing is not important though. You will be accepted into our clan if we see that you have potential. Check us out, we are worth it. I insure you.

http://theforgotten.jconserv.net/index.php