looking for a clan -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

Sup everyone

I might just return to 1.01 if there is any good clans around =) which I bet there is many.

Im lookin for a clan with pretty good skill, nice active members with a very active server. I dont like Force powers at all, meaning Im a saberist lol.

I dont really care if its base or JA+ just nothing too insane in JA+ I have been in many clans alot of them now dead =/ but I was a former Reflex member, and ya. hope none of them hate me =(

anyway, I've been playing for 3 years so I have a good bit of experience in the game.

Thank you, cant wait to see all the posts =) from all you good clans xD

<3

p.s. Im not in a clan called Dv² its dead =(

'Harmonium

I pity the fool!

50 XP

12th November 2006

0 Uploads

193 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

JEDI Elite Duelist International

WERE NO JA+ CLAN! (coz it stinks lol)

Here at JEDI, we are having 2 types of community, a TFFA squad (JEDI²) and a Just-For-Fun Community (JEDI) both communities have trials and TFFA squad does lots of tffas, we are having lots of skilled players from all over the world. If you want to join us, its simple, go to http://jedi.dwle.net and fill out the Join Us section, you do no need to register to the forums and then post, it does it all when you fill it! most of the members use xfire and we are having a teamspeak server. we are having 2 servers, 1 called [JEDI] Recruiting (most ppl are there) and 1 called JEDI@TFFA (tffa server) we are running the mod JAE on JEDI Recruiting and Base on JEDI@TFFA, there is no force, no guns, saber only! no katas and noob stuff

ips

JEDI Recruiting 70.42.43.37:29070 JEDI@TFFA 66.100.171.170:29070

Hope You Join,

Kronos, .JEDI²// member

The_Twig

Guns > Saber

50 XP

14th June 2005

0 Uploads

427 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

What kind of game play are you interested in? Do you enjoy playing with full weapons, full force with no rules?

Zach

50 XP

5th July 2005

0 Uploads

3,271 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago
I dont like Force powers at all, meaning Im a saberist lol.

That. :)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 12 years ago

I like playing with weapons every so often, but I dont like force at all

<3

The_Twig

Guns > Saber

50 XP

14th June 2005

0 Uploads

427 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Well perhaps my clan may be the place for you. The only down side in your case is that we do have force enabled. Just PM me if you may be interested

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 12 years ago
|SSO|Golan|MC|

In Libertas Nomine

50 XP

14th August 2005

0 Uploads

110 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

If you know Kino from Reflex, he joined not too long ago, he's loving it. If you want to check it out, be sure to visit our server. We usually have around 10 people on regularly, and it sometimes goes up to 20-24+.... http://risingkensai.clan.pro

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 12 years ago

you're very welcome to come join our shinobi village. As a highly experienced player should you prove worthy you may be offered a higher ranking position right off the bat. Check our post for more details! Oh and disregard the part about the server, we're currently hosting two: 1 for our public uses, and the other for testing mods and for the trials.

Nomi Sunrider

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th September 2006

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago

Most welcome you are to come and check us out. We are a fun bunch and tend to have a fabulous time. We have 2 servers :) and we are currently recruiting XD we have a nice ranking system and we are a clan based on respect for other players... not so much clan politics. We are just around to have fun together and you are most welcome to come and check us out. Our site is ootr.sunridersolutions.ca (yes some of us are crazy canucks). If you would like to check us out or have any questions pop me an email or hit me on msn. (my address is on our site :))