Cyrith

Jedi Master - Council Member -

50 XP

9th September 2005

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

I've been playing since 2003 people, so the word noob doesnt even get near me. Well it does for never winter nights 2, that game is wacked. Anyway.

I've been really bored, and I have this huge break from work you see. And well I just want to get intouch with my star wars side again. IT's been walking all over the place, think it went to france last week.

I'm a pretty big fan of predator, (twas me who has done both the packs.)

And i'm sorry for everyone that I havent done the alien pack at all, but hey thats not the point here.

I'm looking for a clan, im not picky on which side its on, such as jedi or sith or whatever. Though i'll list what i'm interested in.

Jedi Sith Mandalorian Grey jedi (do whatever kinda stuff) mercenarys.

Though if no one really has that anymore, feel free to spam me on something else. If theres a predator clan who wants me then woahhh im so there.

Cheers people,

Le Cyrith.:lol:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

Come and check out SFI

[SFI] Clan Homepage - Founded November 2001

We are rebuilding the division after a clan split, you can contact me at [email]sipp1115@hotmail.com[/email]

logo4.gif

{TJR} master

{OK} *Ghosh Geptun*-KC-

50 XP

31st May 2007

0 Uploads

128 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

check us out, you. give you the chance to choose from three factions, us. {OK} Jedi, sith, and 501st :) Order of the Korunnai

┬░BlackJacK.

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

1st March 2007

0 Uploads

45 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Jedi Academy Empire (JAE) was recently formed. We have capable Knights, an amazing Council, excellent Trainers and very mature Padawans and Apprentices. You are welcome to lurk around the forums or apply if you feel you may be at your place with us. Our forums situated @ http://s3.invisionfree.com/ClanJAE We're a tad new but are all extremely experienced. We are extremely well organized and are, in fact, recruiting new Apprentices. If you would like to speak to me personally, I am available on Xfire @ tehgobeh. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums. Windu