197 Custom Mapping Textures -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

Ok, here are 197 custom mapping textures that were originally made for Unreal Tournament. I had to spent about 2 hours to convert all of them from .bmp to .jpeg so enjoy them. Plus there are 24 misc textures. Just unzip the folder into your /gamedata/base/textures folder and youll be all set to use them.

Zero_Ame.zip - FileFront.com

Hope everyone enjoys these textures. Please feel free to redistribute them. Please do not edit these textures directly, in which I mean do not save over the original textures.

Also if any other mappers want to, go ahead and post your textures.

Here is the original readme for the 197 textures.

Spoiler: Show

HourIndusX

Texture Pack for Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2004 and other games or programs (look at filename to see which Texturepack version you have)

----------------------------

----------------------------

Title: HourIndusX

Type: Texturepack

Game: Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2004, Other programs

Theme: Industrial

Filename: HourIndusX-UT1.zip or HourIndusX-UT2004.zip or HourIndusX-TGA.zip

Author: Sjoerd "Hourences" De Jong

eMail Address: [EMAIL="Hourences@planetunreal.com"]Hourences@planetunreal.com[/EMAIL]

Website URL: Team Phalanx

Release Date: Nov 11 2004

Credits: Sjoerd, SeeD, UArchitect, Mr.Prophet, Darth_weasel, Sarevok for Beta Commenting and Testmaps

Levels by author: ~35 decent ones

DM-R... ONS-R... ONS-Dinora ONS-Adara DM-Argel DM-Sae ONS-Dawn ONS-Dria DM-1on1-Idoma DM-Rankin ONS-Torlan DM-Rrajigar CTF-Addien-Dwy JB-Addien-Dwy CTF-Addien DB-Ship Xidia (Gold) Maps Operation Na Pali Maps JB-Raid CTF-Raid DM-Amon DM-Sion CTF-Area52 CTF-Aron Ortican CTF-Ortican CTF-EnXtos

and another few dozen that are noobcrap

====================================================================================

Construction and technical info

------------

Base: Mostly of photos, all self taken as wel.

Locations of source : Nothern Belgium and Northern France

Size And Numbers: Photos in 2200 Res. Texture preparation in 1536. Finishing in 1024 resolution. +100 Textures. All 1024 for UT2004 and the TGA version. 256 For UT. Masking and alpha maps applied. Detailtextures set up. Footstep sounds in UT2004 set up. Shaders in UT2004 set up. Correct compression set for UT2004

Build Time: Several months

Programs and equiptment Used: UnrealEd 2.0/3.0, Photoshop 7, Canon Powershot a80

The UT version contains an example map for your viewing pleasure.

====================================================================================

Installation

------------

Unzip the file. Extract the UTX to UT\Textures or UT2004\Textures. If you have the TGA version extract to where ever you like. Then start on building something with them.

Copyright / Permissions

-----------------------

The content provided is copyright 2001-2004, by Sjoerd "Hourences" De Jong

You are authorized to use the content in any work of art (renders, models, etc.), any MOD for any game, any level for any game and any freeware game provided you give me credits for the textures in the readme, credits or any other such places.

You are allowed to make changes to the textures as long as I will be mentioned in the readme and/or creditscreen, etc.

You are allowed to extract textures out of the UTX's and/or to duplicate them in to a levels Mylevel provided I receive credits for it in the readme or any such places.

In case the textures are offered independent (not in combination with a model, game, level or whatsoever) You MAY distribute these textures through any electronic media (internet (web/ftp), FIDO, local BBS, Magazine coverdisk etc.), provided you include this readmefile.

In case the content is used by a map, MOD, or any such art work you MAY distribute the UTX without this readme file provided you DO credit me in your readme, manual, credits screen or any such places.

You MAY NOT use parts of this texture pack to form a new texture pack without my written permission ! Only exception is a maps Mylevel or when used in self made freeware/garage games

You are NOT allowed to modify the original UTX. I and I alone will be the only person who makes changes and updates to the UTX version. You MAY NOT charge any money for this content. This content is for non commercial artwork only. If you do want to use this on commercial base please contact me trough email.

If you have any questions about this complicated legal part, feel free to email me. I am basically only asking for credit when you use some of my textures..

I am also very interested in seeing what kind of things are being made with my textures so feel free to email me when you made something cool with them :)

Thanks

-Legal:

UNREAL (c)1998 Epic Megagames, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Distributed by GT Interactive Software, Inc. under license. UNREAL and the UNREAL logo are registered trademarks of Epic Megagames, Inc.

UNREAL TOURNAMENT (c)1999 Epic Megagames, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Distributed by GT Interactive Software, Inc. under license. UNREAL TOURNAMENT and the UNREAL TOURNAMENT logo are registered trademarks of Epic, Inc.

UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2003 (c)2002 Epic Megagames, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Distributed by Atari, Inc. under license. UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2003 and the UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2003 logo are registered trademarks of Epic, Inc.

UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 (c)2004 Epic Megagames, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Distributed by Atari, Inc. under license. UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 and the UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004 logo are registered trademarks of Epic, Inc.

All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.

ReadMe Template generated by UTReadMeTemplate.cgi

created by Fuzzbuster{G3} for NaliCity - NaliCity 3 - News

------------------- Team Phalanx -------------------

Deathspike

Freelance Programmer

50 XP

2nd May 2004

0 Uploads

129 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

jmp? Jump to the music baby!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

lol, opps. .jpeg is what i ment.. *edits*

there. lmao

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

So who originally made all those textures?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 11 years ago

Im trying to find the site i got them, i did bookmark it but my comp likes to delete my bookmarks every so often, But he was distrbuting them and said that anyone could have them and for what ever reasons they wanted them.

Deathspike

Freelance Programmer

50 XP

2nd May 2004

0 Uploads

129 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

.peg! .. You've been pegged?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 11 years ago

.peg??? the are .jpeg, cant you see the J

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 11 years ago

Ok Inyri, I put the original readme into the main post

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago
The Read-meYou MAY NOT use parts of this texture pack to form a new texture pack without my written permission ! Only exception is a maps Mylevel or when used in self made freeware/garage games

:uhm:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 11 years ago

I emailed him a hour ago