Well, here's the deal: The hilt is made, textured and everything, but when shaders are put on it, they just don't show ingame, so i just don't know what to do, here's the link to the whole hilt: link
and here are the shaders :
halp me please.
Will post again shortly.
1. Not a big deal, but weapon models usually go in the weapons2 folder, not weapons. Your odd choice of folder won't affect anything though, since the game uses the model path specified in the saber file to get the model, not some hard-coded method.
2. q3map_nolightmap is a Q3Map2 shader parm used in maps. On models, it will have no real affects. Remove that line completely.
3. The blendfunc in the first stage is making the model invisible. Remove that line completely.
Understood! thank you very much ^^
@ Crazy Assassin: Mate I tried to replace the shaders, but they still wont work. Did you fix it on your PC? I mean did you make it work?
1. You need to have your saber model WITH a skin applied. E.g. your saber_w.glm has to have a saber_w.skin file applied to it. This is done at the point where you export your saber from md3 to glm in the md3view application.
2. This is what the .shader file should look like:
Note to the wise, it's best that every saber you make and want it to have a shader like this has a .skin file with it. Custom sabers with shaders and no skin files often tend to collide and cause the one another's shader to not show. This however, is an issue I've had, and I don't know about anyone else. (some people just don't share that much that's all)
The saber has a .skin file :O
Then you should have no problems.
(took me 7 hours to realize that, btw. :O
xD, it happens...