Sogitsu

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

8th September 2008

0 Uploads

45 Posts

0 Threads

#1171 11 years ago

I'd love to help but i can only basically skin(basic), if anyone could teach me further id really love to help! ^^

_Snow

i

50 XP

3rd June 2008

0 Uploads

186 Posts

0 Threads

#1172 11 years ago

come to the forums are ask :)

Gold25

im golden ;)

50 XP

25th February 2007

0 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#1173 11 years ago
Zeke_asakura;4405269Hey it's my weapons!! I do not give your permission to change them yourself if you ask me, but you know that these illegal if you put on JK2FILES without me change my agreement. To get an agreement sending me a private message and awaits the answer because like that I'm not too ok.

i know im a bit late on this >.> but it was for personal use only i never uploaded it anywhere except maybe filefront and you need to work on your grammar skills.......

_Snow

i

50 XP

3rd June 2008

0 Uploads

186 Posts

0 Threads

#1174 11 years ago

The bleach mod is back and up in running, due to some leadership problems we have a long inactivity, but right now we are voteing for a new one so we can get back on track.

right now we need modelers, Skinners, Coders, 2d artists, or any type of jk3 talent. Any talent even if your just starting for every little thing leads closer to a beta.

right now we have tons of swords which we are gathering together. If we have any other news i will post, thanks for your time ^^

Snow_/Mithrandir

Mikouen VIP Member

What?

145,654 XP

4th September 2005

4 Uploads

11,732 Posts

2 Threads

#1175 11 years ago
Gold25i know im a bit late on this >.> but it was for personal use only i never uploaded it anywhere except maybe filefront and you need to work on your grammar skills.......

Uploading it to a publicly-accessible download page classifies as "unreleased" and "personal use only" to you?

By the way, English isn't his first language. You want perfect grammar skills, try speaking with him in French.

I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this is totally Sheep's fault.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1176 11 years ago

I just love Bleach,I like Renji ,Ichigo Inner Hollow,Zaraki Kenpachi and Hitsugaya :)! Those 4 rock! Btw I have loads of drawing of bleach :)! (PS : I DONT SHOW MY DRAWINGS,ONLY AFTER IM DONE WITH TAH bOOK)!! ;P;P

pikapi30

Captain of Squad 5

50 XP

11th July 2008

0 Uploads

52 Posts

0 Threads

#1177 11 years ago
'[LA-Silver;3421858']I have a cell-shaded ichigo and a zangetsu, waiting to be released.. It needs sounds tho, anyone able to hook me up with that?

I will! I got Dark Souls voice clips. Would you like that?

pikapi30

Captain of Squad 5

50 XP

11th July 2008

0 Uploads

52 Posts

0 Threads

#1178 11 years ago

Hey, if anyone needs any sounds or sfx from any ofthe DS games, I'll be happy to help! And does anyone know where all the finished stuff was uploaded if it was? I really want to play as Hollow Ichigo T.T I'm not demanding anything, so feel free to answer to this or not. I'll be fine with that.

pikapi30

Captain of Squad 5

50 XP

11th July 2008

0 Uploads

52 Posts

0 Threads

#1179 11 years ago

Where are the models being released at? I'd really like to know!

_Snow

i

50 XP

3rd June 2008

0 Uploads

186 Posts

0 Threads

#1180 11 years ago

all the mod files are currently for the mod, they wont be separately released