Darth-Vad3r

I'M UR FATHER

50 XP

13th January 2009

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

I'm going to work on a mappack for 2009. There are a few optoins in wich you can choose what kind of map you want. A: locations known from the SW movies B: Map locations from Star Wars Battlefront II C: Both D: Other(Post in the comment what you like)

reelo2228

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

20th November 2008

0 Uploads

155 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Yea!!!!! How about the station in which starkiller and Vader fought their last battle? Or the Death Star in Soul Caliber 4 with battle ships flying outside of the hanger shield shown here: YouTube - Soul Calibur 4 - Darth Vader - Cool Moves The cave in Dagobah where luke fought his imaginative Vader. The area on hoth where luke fought vader, than vader threw debris and shattered the glass, sucking luke out to the place where his hand was chopped off by vader ( No!!! Ur not my father!!!). Well, that was all i could think of :D, since Tantive 4 where vader first appeared has already been made.

NAB622

EAT ME!

50 XP

8th October 2005

0 Uploads

6,921 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago
reelo2228;4768776Yea!!!!! How about the station in which starkiller and Vader fought their last battle?

No, just.....no. Probably best to avoid TFU altogether. It's too idolized/overused. There are probably 3 different maps of that location already in progress.

I'm pretty sure somebody has already done the duel scene from Empire Strikes Back as well. Check MovieBattles...it's probably in there somewhere.

IMO, you should make something that hasn't been done before. The game/movie it's based on really doesn't matter. The problem is, I don't think there are many locations from the movies that haven't been done already, so that would nail it down to mostly Battlefront. Unless you have another source of interest in mind.

AngelisFX

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

23rd September 2008

0 Uploads

135 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Yoda's swamp, that has not been done yet like relo was saying in the cave with vader but over all, the hole swamp would be cool and it would be a really great add on for jka.

Darth-Vad3r

I'M UR FATHER

50 XP

13th January 2009

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

Woow so many ideas :D The Dagobah system looks nice.. That will be one map. I could do a force unleashed map I was thingking of Raxus Prime. But everyone thanks for all your ideas keep on the good work. here's a smal list of the maps that will be included in part one.. Dune Sea(Darth Maul's Attack) Dagobah Mustafar(battlefront II version) that are the map that will be part one.. And again thanks :D let me know if you guys have more ideas ;)

Darth-Vad3r

I'M UR FATHER

50 XP

13th January 2009

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago
ov_nab622;4768804No, just.....no. Probably best to avoid TFU altogether. It's too idolized/overused. There are probably 3 different maps of that location already in progress. I'm pretty sure somebody has already done the duel scene from Empire Strikes Back as well. Check MovieBattles...it's probably in there somewhere. IMO, you should make something that hasn't been done before. The game/movie it's based on really doesn't matter. The problem is, I don't think there are many locations from the movies that haven't been done already, so that would nail it down to mostly Battlefront. Unless you have another source of interest in mind.

Yes your right about that. But I think Í will make the dune sea (Darth mau; Vs Qui-gon) I didn't found that map on jk3files. Oow and there was one location that wasn't made yet: Swamps of naboo But that will come in part two :D Anyway thanks for your advise:D

GlitchMasterShmit

One and only...

50 XP

24th April 2007

0 Uploads

1,197 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

if you've ever played the original Battlefront, or have Battlefront II for PC, then i suggest you check out their Rhen Var: Citadel map. it would make good for FFA and dueling.

Darth-Vad3r

I'M UR FATHER

50 XP

13th January 2009

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago
GlitchMasterShmit;4769079if you've ever played the original Battlefront, or have Battlefront II for PC, then i suggest you check out their Rhen Var: Citadel map. it would make good for FFA and dueling.

I have Battlefront II on my pc and I have the conversion pack and thank you so much for your idea :D Rhen Var Citadel is a really good idea. That will be the next map on my list for part 2 ;) Thank you very much...

darkzolo

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

3rd June 2008

0 Uploads

32 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

hmmmmm i think polis massais a good ida combine both BFII and movies make it rpish :D like wiht med bay control room maybe the tantive IV in a hanger thatd be cool, armory, datadisk room(observetaory :D) and maybe some actual like officer and crew qouters :D

Darth-Vad3r

I'M UR FATHER

50 XP

13th January 2009

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago
darkzolo;4769291hmmmmm i think polis massais a good ida combine both BFII and movies make it rpish :D like wiht med bay control room maybe the tantive IV in a hanger thatd be cool, armory, datadisk room(observetaory :D) and maybe some actual like officer and crew qouters :D

Sounds like a good idea. allright here's the list for part 1: Polis Massa Tatooine Dune Sea (Darth Maul vs Qui-gon) Battlefront II Mustafar Republic Commando (Republic Assault ship) Part 2 will be the following: Dagobah The Force Unleashed(Raxus Prime) Rhen Var Citadel SW Galaxies-Yavin Assault I don't have any ideas for 3 and 4 so if any has some more ideas then let me know ;)