Let's say I have Ja+, and I am sick of trying to do a butterfly to win a duel or ffa and the opponent gets too close and I do a whirlwind attack, offering him the chance to leisurely kill me. I think there are quite a few of the ja+ users out there who are sick and tired of the whirlwind, and it messes up many moves and does very little damage. How would I go about removing that one move from JA+, or changing the command to one less likely to mess up an attempted attack?
Maybe if you get good enough you will not accidentaly do that... but yea, search around the server.cfg file on the japlus directory.
No, it automatically substitutes it if you are too close to another person. Otherwise it's exactly the same command as butterfly. You can even start a butterfly, have someone run up to you, and you will abort the animation and start a whirlwind. Very annoying. Server file, eh? Thanks for the tip.
PB2AUYou can even start a butterfly, have someone run up to you, and you will abort the animation and start a whirlwind. Very annoying.
That is usually caused by a high ping.
Thank you for reminding me that the shame of 56k runs through my veins. But it happens to my friends with hi-speed, too.
You must have a ping lower than 80 not to get that...
Nope, my friends have an avg ping of 50-ish with a low of about 13, and it FREQUENTLY happens to them. But thanks for the help, anyway. One thought I had while looking at the server thing: if I change it in my .cfg will it matter that I am playing on someone elses server? Doesn't their server settings allow/unallow stuff like that? If not, wouldn't the server I play on still use the default merc/silence/etc. messages because it is that way in my cfg?
...I thought you were running your own server and you were asking how to disable them, it wont work if the actual server.cfg file from the server you are playing on has it enabled.
Ah, crud. No, not my server. But I know the guy (through a common friend), and he's sick of it too, so chances are he'll change it. Anyway, thanks for the help again, I've learned what I set out to.
************************************ Server Side Cvars: ************************************
//--------client Side PLugin---------- - sv_pure (1 or 0): JA+ is a server side Mod for windows, linux and Mac which has the possibility to get a Client side plugin with pk3 files. this plugin is designed to give UI, animation and feature enhancement to your client side game. You are not obligated to install the plugins with the JA+ server side part to run a JA+ server.
If the JA+ server you play is PURE server (sv_pure 1), all players and the server will have to install this plugins to join this server. so in this case the JA+ server is not server side anymore.
If the JA+ server you play is NOT PURE server (sv_pure 0), the server and players are not obligated to install this plugin to join the game. So in this case the JA+ server remains a server side mod. the server will recognize the players who have the plugins and will make them take advantage of it to have better animation, Ui and features. The players who have not this plugins will be able to join but will not have those better things (and they won't see the difference with a normal server side JA+ ). The fact that several players are running this plugin on a server where other players are not running it will not change and alter the gameplay of player. PS: in sv_pure 0, all pk3 at client side can be used by the client: SO if the client has to many pk3, he may have problem with missing textures or joining the server.
- jp_cinfo :(bit value) this is a internal server cvar used by the server to send a lot of data compressed in one cvar to the clients. if some important features configs are changed on the server, the jp_cinfo is updated. those changes can be move cvars, attacks cvar, info on if everybody is using the plugin in impure server, .......etc.... you can't change the value of this cvar, this is changed only by the server.
//--------AutoQuit Feature---------- -jp_autoQUIT "80-06:00" : desactivate it if you don't have an autoRestart script in your server. To desactivate it put seta jp_autoQUIT "" it has been stated that basejka servers need to be restarted sometimes in order to increase performance. This feature will make your server quit at a given date. Then your autoRestart script will restart the server. By default "80-06:00" means that your server will Quit after 80Hours of online run but it will wait for 06:00 in the morning (this is the date in your server). People currenytly playing are warned 1 minute before the Quit. And the server ask them to use /reconnect.
//-------------Alternate DImension (no rules dimension for real ffa players)--------------------------- - jp_AltDim (1 or 0 default 1): activate or desactivate the alternate dimension (Only usuable in FFA and not in jedi vs merc) Some clans are using FFA to set No laming rules in order to make trainings between Masters and their padawans or to play with honor or in RPG Context....etc....Those Clans don't like that real FFA players (i.e players wanting only kill kill kill) come in their servers and disturb the trainings or unrespect the No laming server rules...etc. Thanks to this Alternate Dimension (controlled by jp_AltDim cvar), all those various type of players will be able to play on the same server and at the same time. So if you set NO laming rules on your server, real ffa players can play in the alternate dimension. Players can use the /amAltDim cmd to switch from one dimension to another. PLayers from a dimension can't interfere with players from another dimension. Admins can also force a Player to go and stay in this Alternate dimension (/amForceAltDim , /amUnforceAltDim). Admin cmds like sleep, ghost, mindtrick...etc.. are not usuable on people playing on this alternate dimension. (only basic admin cmd like amkick, amban, amsilence...etc..are usuable on players in the alternate dimension). Competitive settings are also auto set for this alternate dimension. If a player is slept or ghosted or any other admin cmd, he will have the possibility to go in the alternate dimension and he will be auto waken, unghosted...etc.... However this player will be also auto forced to stay in the alternate dimension. Players from a dimension can invite another player from a different one to join his dimension using the engage duel key. PS: use the lastest plugin in order to have the best smoothy client prediction and nice effect for players in the opposite dimension.
//--------Welcome MSG---------- - jp_motd message to display when a client enter the game. Usse \n line return. - jp_motdtime time in second for motd - jp_welcomeMSG : to display a welcome message in the console.
//------ADmin CVAR------------- - jp_councilPass : set the password of the Admin COuncil - jp_knightPass : set the password of the Admin Knight - jp_instructorPass : set the password of the Admin Instructor
- jp_councilLoginMSG , jp_knightLoginMSG, jp_instructorLoginMSG : cvar used to define the login Messages (when admin type /amlogin). - jp_instructorAllowedCMD (default 139986624): number that represents the allowed admin cmds for admin instructor. add each bit value of allowed cmds. You can also use the rcon cmd admToggle to modify this cvar. - jp_knightAllowedCMD (default 2891754): number that represents the allowed admin cmds for admin knight. add each bit value of allowed cmds. You can also use the rcon cmd admToggle to modify this cvar. - jp_councilAllowedCMD (default 260046830): number that represents the allowed admin cmds for admin council. add each bit value of allowed cmds. You can also use the rcon cmd admToggle to modify this cvar. - jp_admUsableOn (-2,-1,0,1 defalut 0) : control the ability of admin cmds to be executed on other players admin cmds can always be executed on all players when they are typed in rcon. * -2 admin cmd usable on all except admins, * -1 admin cmd usable on all players * 0 usable on players with lower or equal admin rank * 1 usable on players with lower admin rank - jp_admScript (1 or 0 default 1) : allow/disallow the use of admin guns, and admCmdPrev,admCmdNext,playerPrev,playerNext,admCmdEXE - jp_admLoginEffect (0, 1 or 2 default 1): when an player log in as an admin, there are various effects : ** 1 there is a glow effect for light force side and electricity effect for dark force side ** 2 the same electricity effect for both force side ** 0 no effects at login.
//------Antin Abuse Admin CVAR------------- - jp_antiAdmAbuseCmdsNumber (default 10) - jp_antiAdmAbuseNumberB4ban (default 0) - jp_antiAdmAbuseTimer (timer in second default 0) : if 0 the antiabuse detection is desactivated. if not 0, you always can execute a cmd on yourselves without entering in abuse detection except several cmds. Admin abuse are logged in games.log In rcon there is no restrictions. During this time, admin can use only jp_antiAdmAbuseCmdsNumber times an admin cmd among the following list: ** amtele ** amghost ** amslap ** ammindtrick ** amkick ** amban ** amempower (abuse detected also if executed on yourself) ** ampunish ** amsleep When u execeed the number of allowed cmds , you have to wait for the end of the timer to be able to use again other cmds. if jp_antiAdmAbuseNumberB4ban is not 0, after jp_antiAdmAbuseNumberB4ban admin abuse detected, you are admBanned (autologout and you will not be able to use amlogin cmd)
//-------Clan Tag Protection------------ Clan tag are password protected using the same password as the one used for the private clan chat. Players have 1Min and 15 s to log in their clan chat channel when the clan tag is detected in their names. Every 30 s they will be warned if they are not login. - jp_clanTag (string default ""): this is the clan tag used in your player name. Players can use any variation with colors or upper case or lower case for this Tag. - jp_clanPass (string default "") : this is the password which the player are using when they login using /clanpass cmd or the plugin autologin cvar cp_clanPwd
//------ITEM Cvar------------- - jp_allowHook (0, 1, or 2): allow/disallow the use of the grapple hook 0: not allowed 1 : allowed for all players 2 : only for merc in jedi vs merc mod
- jp_hookFloodProtect ( integer default 750): it is the time in mili-second to wait before to be able to fire the grapple hook. - jp_hookSpeed (integer default 800): this is the speed of the hook.
- jp_pushAll (0, 1 default 1) : allow/disallow to push or pull all items like armor, bacta, medipack, ammo ....
- jp_giveWP_MELEE (1 or 0 default 1) : give/ or not give weapon Melee to all players - jp_allowJetpack (1 or 0 default 1) : allow the use of /jetpack cmd only if gametype is not CTF or SIEGE - jp_allowFlameThrower (1 or 0 default 1) : allow the use of the flameThower... u must activate it with /toggleFlame cmd. it will replace the dark lightning force. To reduce server lag, the flame effect is now only seen using the JA+ client plugin Other players not using the client plugin will see the lightening effects instead.
- jp_allowCloakItem (1 or 0 default 0): give to players Item cloak in ffa gametype. u can't duel with cloak item acticated - jp_cloakFuel (1 or 0 default 1): allow/disallow cloak fuel. if disallowed, the cloak effect is infinite.
- jp_allowSaberSwitch (integer >=0 default 1500 ) : allow the ability to switch sabers with /saber cmd ... this is time in mili-second. if 0, you can't change sabers (except if you die), if it is >0, this represents the time in Mili-second you have to wait for beeing able to change saber after the last saber change.
- jp_allowRGBsaber (1 or 0 default 1) : allow the clients notification of saber RGB values for each client. //----------Bad Word detection---------------- Bad word detection system: the bad word detection the bad word is detected on several type of speech like say_all, say_team, say_clan, player name.... and is controlled by the jp_wordFilter which is the addition of the bit values of filter types you want to allow. All message detected as containing bad words are not sent to other players. after jp_wordFilterNumberB4punish bad word detections, you are autosilenced...
- jp_wordFilter (default 0) : allow/disallow bad word detection on various filter types. you have to add all bit values of filter type you want to allow. so 0 means that there is no activated filters.
Here is the list of all bit values WordFilterType_SAYALL, bit values is 2^1=2 WordFilterType_SAYTEAM, 2^2=4 WordFilterType_SAYTELL, 2^3=8 WordFilterType_SAYCLAN, 2^4 =16 WordFilterType_AMSAY, 2^5 =32 WordFilterType_PlayerName, 2^6=64
- jp_wordFilterBan ( "badWord1 badword2 ....") - jp_wordFilterNumberB4punish (integer default 0): after jp_wordFilterNumberB4punish bad word detections, you are autosilenced... . if 0, you will never be autosilenced.
//------Player name cvar------- - jp_oldPlayerName(1 or 0 default 0) : ANTI fake player name system based on IP detection : if a player X disconnect and reconnect later with the same IP under the different name Y, it will displayed "Player X connected .Player with same IP : Y" this is also logged into the games.log file - jp_allowSamePlayerNames (1 or 0 default 0) prevent player from having the same player names even if there are differents colors or different lower or upper letters. - jp_allowBlackName (1 or 0 default 0): allow the use of black player names (^0) //------MOves & attacks cvar---- - jp_newGLAAnims (0, 1 or 2 default 1) : decide to use or not use the New animations coming with JA+ PS : the new animations are in the file japlus_gla_anims.pk3 and must be installed in base folder on both server and clients in order to use them. If a player does not have this file, he will not be able to use the new animations if the server does not have this file the new animations will be automatically turned OFF. 0 : the new animations will not be used 1 : the new animations are used 2 : the new animations are used only if all player on the server have them (so if they have all the plugin installed)
- jp_ledgeGrab (1 or 0 default 1) : activate/desactivate new wall ledge grab animations (new GLA anims must be allowed)
- g_debugMelee (2 or 1 or 0 default 1) : 0 : melee attack and wall stick desactivated 1: only melle attacks activated 2 : both melee attack and wall stick activated
- jp_slideOnPlayer (1 or 0 default 0) : disallow/allow slide when you are on a player. - jp_gripSpeedScale (scale factor between 0.4 and 1.01 default 0.8) : scale factor during grip move - g_saberRestrictForce (1 or 0 default 0) cheat protection removed : allow/disallow the use of forces that require hands when your second saber is on. - jp_reduceSaberBlock (integer between 0 and 100 default 0 ): chance of reducing saber block (when 2 sabers are in contact, even if no attack, they block and bounce together) this cvar doen't alter normal attack block but only contact saber block. In basejka, the default value for this is 0. - jp_autoDuelBOW (1 or 0 default 1) : at duel start, players make an automatic BOW move. - jp_improveYellowDFA (1 or 0 default 1) : improve yellow dfa single saber (like jk2 dfa gameplay). it improves now also the staff yellow back jump dfa to be easier to do like it was before the 1.1 patch
- jp_noKATA (0 or 1 default 0): allow/disallow saber kata.
- jp_jk2RedDFA (1 or 0 default 0) ; allow/disallow the JK2 Red Single saber DFA. in JKA, you make the Red dfa like you make the Yellow dfa. the JK2 red dfa was more controllable during saber attack combo : you have to go forward and while maintaining the attack buton pressed, you have to jump only about at hack the animation.
- jp_allowNewDFA (1 or 0 default 1): allow/disallow the possibility of making the NEW DFA MOVES OF JA+ MOD. - jp_allowSPattacks (1 or 0 default 1): allow/disallow the possibility of making the Single Player Style attacks and force move or special SP anims and also some new JA+ GLA anims like back kick or spin kick. - jp_allowSPForces ( 2 , 1 or 0 default 2 ) allow/disallow the possibility of using the SP forces Moves like for example the sith kiss drain grab animation. 0 : desactivated 1 : all sp moves except sith kiss (drain grab animation) 2: all sp moves + Sith kiss + jedi tornado
- you can use the new force animation if you are not moving and starting to use forces (there is also some special effect using the client side plugin) - the new moves differ according to your force level. - as soon as you try to move it will break the new force anim in order to give you full control if you are attacked.
- jp_gripOpenSaber (0, 1 or 2 default 0) : control the behaviour of the saber of a gripped player 0 : this corresponds to the basejka value : the saber of a gripped player will be close down. 1 : the saber of a gripped player will stay UP and if the saber is in flight the saber falls down on the ground 2: the saber of a gripped player will fall on the ground if the force mana is less than 35% to the MAx Mana (which is 100)
- jp_allowAmDropSaber (1 or 0 default 0): allow/disallo the use of amdropsaber cmd. - jp_allowAmKnockmedown (1 or 0 default 1):allow/disallow the use of amknockmedown
- jp_allowflipkick (1 or 0 default 1)allow/disallow Flip Kick - jp_flipkickScaleDMG (float default 1) : Scale factor for flipkick damages (for example 0.5 for half damages)
- jp_forceCombo (1 or 0 default 1) : allow/disallow the possibility of using force powers combinaisons (for example proctect with absorb) that are forbidden in the default game basejka .. if this option is activated , the rage+ speed is Fixed compared with the basejka because your have more speed than using only speed alone or rage alone.... (in basejka, rage+speed give you the same speed as if you were using speed alone or rage alone)
- jp_saberNoForceDrain (0, 1 or 2 default 0) :allow/disallow force power drain with sepcial saber attacks 0 : normal like basejka 1 : no force power drain with DFA 2 : no force power drain with DFA and with KATA.
- jp_fixAbsorb ( float value default "2.0" ) : fix the amount of absorbed force using force absorb - 0 : this option is desactivated like in basejka. - value > 0 : if the value is greater than 0, it will be a scale factor that will multiply the normal absorbed force value.
- jp_pushPullKnockDown (1 or 0 default 1): enable the possibility to make push/pull on knockdown players - g_armBreakage (1 or 0) : control the possibilty of breaking the arms via ambreakarm adm cmd. - jp_fixRoll (3 or 2 or 1 or 0 default 1): 0 : roll is like basejka patch 1.0.1 1 : roll can be used while gripping like in basejka 184.108.40.206 2 : Roll come back to a chainable roll like before the patch 1.0.1 (roll while gripping is also enable like before the patch) 3 : Roll come back exactly like in JK2
- jp_fixEmot (1, 0 default 1): if all players are using the client plugin on your server, the static emotes (except amatease) don't use the FREEZE code any more to prevent you from moving. SO, in this case, when you do static emotes, you can't move (like it was before), and the way it is implemented is much better according to invunerability exploits or few targetable surface problems . It also prevent players from emoting in the air.
- jp_emotDisallow ( default 0): allow/disallow emots on the server by adding the bit values of the emots you want to disallow. here is the list of emots: EMOT_amkneel, ID = 1 ==> Bit value =2^1=2 EMOT_amdie, ID = 2 ==> Bit value =2^2=4 EMOT_amdie2, ID = 3 ==> Bit value =2^3=8 EMOT_amfinishinghim, EMOT_ampower, EMOT_amnod, EMOT_amshake, EMOT_amhiltThrow1, EMOT_amhiltThrow2, EMOT_amcomeon, EMOT_amwon, EMOT_amhello, EMOT_amhug, EMOT_sleep, EMOT_amatease, EMOT_amsurrender, EMOT_amsit, EMOT_amsit2, EMOT_amsit3, EMOT_amsit4, EMOT_ambeg, EMOT_amwait, EMOT_amhips, EMOT_amvictory, EMOT_amneo, EMOT_ambreakdance, EMOT_ambreakdance2, EMOT_amnoisy, EMOT_amkiss, // need the JA+ gla animations installed
if EMOT ID is N the bit value is 2^N= 2*2*2*......*2 (N times)
//-------Models scaling system------ - jp_allowModelScale (1 or 0 default 0): allow server to scale model according to the scale factors of the modelscale.cfg - jp_allowDmgSpeedScale (1 or 0 default 0): allow the scaling of saber damages , flip kick damages, flip kick knock back strength and speed moves when scaling model size system is allowed. Small models have more saber attack speed but have less move speed and less saber damages
//--------Duel cvar--------------- - jp_allowTeamDuel (1 or 0 default 1) : allow/disallow duel in Team ffa. - jp_endDuelBroadcastMSG (0,1 or 2 default 1): control the broadcast of the end duel message ** 0 , no display of end duel messages ** 1 ; message is broadcasted to eveybody ** 2 , message is only displayed to the duelers.
- jp_removeDistanceDuelLimit (1 or 0 default 1): remove/allow distance duel limit (duel stop if dueler are not close to each other). - jp_duelStartArmor (integer between 0 and 100 default 100) : the number of armor when a private duel start or in DUEL gametype. in POWERDUEL gametype, it give jp_duelStartArmor to the single dueler and jp_duelStartArmor /5 to the 2 others attackers.
- jp_privateDuelForceRegen (integer default 200): this is the forceregen time used in private duel. (200 is the default basejka value for force regen time).
//-------Duel Isolation (Non interference)------- -jp_DuelAlpha ( -1 or between 0 and 255 default 100): **server side behaviour : if you are not using the client side plugin, when in duel, you can go through other players except your ennemi :) **Client side plugin behaviour : if you are using the client side plugin, you have better features: -when you are in duel, you can't see other players and you are not influenced by other players weapons, force power use, explosions...... -if you aren't in duel, you see cloaked duelers. the degree of visibility of duelers is controled by jp_DuelAlpha. ** if you are inside a player at the end of a duel, you will be able to go outside of him. ** Improvement in transfered data between clients and server.
jp_DuelAlpha -1 : non interference code desactivated jp_DuelAlpha between 0 and 255 : it is the degree visibility of duelers. if 0, you wont see the duelers if 255, you will see the duelers as it is in basejka. the less value it is, the more transparent they will be.
//--------Vote management cvar--------------- - jp_votesDisable (1 or 0 default 0): if votes are allowed (seta g_allowVote 1), you can choose to disable the vote type you want with this cvar by adding each bit value for the vote you want to disable: 2 : map_restart 4 : nextmap 8 : map 16: g_gametype 32: kick and clientkick 64: g_doWarmup 128: timelimit 256: fraglimit 512: sleep 1024 : ampoll : admin cmd that enable admins to make a poll. Player awnser by voting Yes or No. 2048 : silence - jp_onlyVotingClients (1 or 0 default 1) : if 1 Vote result based on Number of YEs and NO. IF 0 (like basejka), the vote will passe if the number of Yes is greater than the number of players. - jp_voteTimer (integer in minutes default 10) : Anti Vote Spam : you will not be able to callvote during jp_voteTimer minutes. if jp_voteTimer is 0, the anti spam is desactivated.
//--------Team gametype management cvar--------------- - g_teamForceBalance (3, 2 , 1 or 0 default 3) : used to balance the number of players in each team: if 0 , this is desactivated if 1 : default basejka value : players can't join a team if it unbalances the number of players in each team. if 2 : same as for 1 but, when a player disconnect, it may unbalance teams. So at respawn, the lowest ranked player will be auto moved in the other team to balance the number of players. if 3 : same as for 1 but, when a player disconnect, it may unbalance teams. So at respawn, the youngest connected player will be moved in the other team to balance the number of players.
- jp_teamLock (default 0): bit value that control the locked teams add the bit value of team you want to lock remember the amlockteam cmd changes this cvar value automatically spectator : 2 ffa : 4 blue : 8 red : 16
- jp_allowTeamKill (1 or 0 default 0): : allow/disallow the /kill cmd in team gametype
//--------other cvar--------------- - g_allowNPC (1 or 0 default 1): cheat protection removed. if g_allowNPC is 0, the NPC cmd is allowed only if your admin rank allow this cmd. In cheat servers, NPC is allowed for All execpt if g_allowNPC is 0. - bot_honorableduelacceptance (1 or 0 default 1) : enable/disable the duel with bots - jp_starTrekTeleport (1 or 0 default 1) : enable total new teleport looking like star trek movie teleport. - jp_banAdminIPs : string that contains the list of Ip of admin players that are admin-banned from the possibility of using amlogin to log as an admin. - jp_allowGodTalk (1 or 0 default 1): if allowed, when talking or opened console, you are GOD. It doesn't work in duel and in other gametype than FFA. - jp_inactivityProtectTimer ( default 60 s) : timers in second: after this delay (Works only in FFA). , player becomes protected. While protected, you make a com_link anim. if thisjp_inactivityProtectTimer is 0, the proctect is desactivated.
- dmflags : (bit value default 0): used to allow/disallow some feature in the JKA game by adding the following bit values in this cvar: DF_NO_FALLING 8 // no falling damage DF_FIXED_FOV 16 // prevent player from using zoom script DF_NO_FOOTSTEPS 32 DF_NO_DROWN 64 // no drown water damage DF_FIXED_YAWSPEED 128 // prevent player from changing the cl_yawspeed value (the value will be fixed to the default 140). This client cvar is used to cheat by setting high values to Poke easily. this anticheat is only enable at client side if all players are using the JA+ Plugin like for macroscan system. The cheat macro scan must be ON to have a complete anti yawspeed detection. It is checked at client side only for players using the JA+ Plugin 1.3 or above.
- jp_noAutoReplier (1 or 0 default 0) : allow/disallow the use of the integrated AutoReplier in the JA+ plugin.
//--------Highlander ffa gametype modification cvars--------------- Highlander FFA Gametyme Modification :Every player begins the Map with jp_highlanderStartingLives lives. (the max force rank is jp_highlanderMaxForceRank) Each player is immortal. So, you will really kill him if his Number of lives is 0.( you will see a Quickening) Then each kills, increases the number of lives and the force level of the player with the force level of your victime (like in the movie). WHen you die and your amount of lives is 0, you become a ghost. At the end, only 2 players are alive and the final duel begins. then the map restart for a new highlander game.
in this gametype, admin don't see by default ghosted people and the word Highlander is appended to the servername so that player can easily find highlander FFA Modification
- jp_highlander (1 or 0 default 0) : activated the highlander ffa modification (requires a map restart) - jp_highlanderMaxForceRank ( default 5) : like g_MaxForceRank - jp_highlanderStartingLives ( integer >= 1 default 1): the number of lives when u start the game. - jp_highlanderFinalDualTimeLimit (timer in minutes default 2): when there are 2 players still alive, they have jp_highlanderFinalDualTimeLimit min to kill themself before the level exit.
//---------JediVsMerc mod enhancement------------- - g_jediVmerc (0,1 ,2 or 3 default 0) :only mercs can have the items of the mod like melee, jetpack, flamethrower, cloak.... in Team FFA or CTF, mercs will be in one team and JEdi in another team. mercs are the only one to be able to use weapons mercs don't have forcepowers the flamethrower of merc do more damage in jediVsMerc mod Jedi have force powers but not weapons except saber Now the team ffa with Jedi agains Merc is pretty good. weapons must be allowed (g_weaponDisable) so that g_jediVmerc is not reseted to 0 by the server g_jediVmerc : 0 : Jedi Vs Merc disallowed 1 : JediVsMerc allowed and merc have several items like cloak, jetpack, flamethrower only if the corresponding cvar which controls those item are activated. 2 : JediVsMerc allowed and mercs have all Item 3 : JediVsMerc allowed and mercs are super Mercs (all weapons allowed according to g_weaponDisable + all ammo + all items) and jedi have all forces power with the max level
//-------------------------------------------------------------- // DAMAGES SERVER CVAR WITH THEIR DEFAULT VALUES //-------------------------------------------------------------- -d_saberSPStyleDamage ( 1 or 0 default 1 ) : you can activate SP damages (like in default baseJKA) or MP style damages. MP style damages works more like JK2 damages system mangement. - jp_alterDMG ( 1 or 0 default 0 ) : active or not the damages modification with all the damages cvar (cvar damage for each attacks)of the mod. WHen desactivated, all MP style damages (d_saberSPStyleDamage 0 ) come back to their default values as shown it the readme and all Sp style damages (d_saberSPStyleDamage 1 )come back to baseJKA default management. - jp_allowSaberTouchDMG ( 1 or 0 default 0 ): allow/disallow saber touch damage. Your light saber damages only when touching a target. - jp_SaberThrowScaleDMG (float scale factor default 1) : scale damage factor for saber throw.
- jp_StaffDualSpinAttack 10 - jp_DualKataAttack 50 - jp_StaffKataAttackMin 30 - jp_StaffKataAttackMax 50 - jp_StaffBackAttackMin 2 - jp_StaffBackAttackMax 30 - jp_DualBackAttackMin 2 - jp_DualBackAttackMax 25 - jp_StaffDualOtherAttackMin 2 - jp_StaffDualOtherAttackMax 45 - jp_StaffDualNormalAttackMin 2 - jp_StaffDualNormalAttackMax 60
- jp_SingleStrongNormalAttackMin 2 - jp_SingleStrongNormalAttackMax 110 - jp_SingleStrongDfaAttackMin 2 - jp_SingleStrongDfaAttackMax 180 - jp_SingleStrongBackAttackMin 2 - jp_SingleStrongBackAttackMax 50 - jp_SingleStrongOtherAttack 100
- jp_SingleMediumDfaAttackMin 2 - jp_SingleMediumDfaAttackMax 70 - jp_SingleMediumBackAttackMin 2 - jp_SingleMediumBackAttackMax 35 - jp_SingleMediumOtherAttack 60
- jp_SingleFastLungeAttackMin 2 - jp_SingleFastLungeAttackMax 30 - jp_SingleFastBackAttackMin 2 - jp_SingleFastBackAttackMax 30 - jp_SingleFastOtherAttack 35
- jp_SingleKataAttackMin 30 - jp_SingleKataAttackMax 50 - jp_StabDownAttackMin 2 - jp_StabDownAttackMax 50 - jp_RollStabAttackMin 2 - jp_RollStabAttackMax 12 - jp_NewSpinDfaAttackMin 2 - jp_NewSpinDfaAttackMax 60 - jp_NewPullAttackMin 2 - jp_NewPullAttackMax 50 //-------------------------------------------- // Center screen MSGS SERVER CVAR //-------------------------------------------- - jp_msgBroadcastSleep : - jp_msgTargetSleep : - jp_msgAllSleep :
- jp_msgBroadcastWake : - jp_msgTargetWake : - jp_msgAllWake :
- jp_msgBroadcastSlap : - jp_msgTargetSlap :
- jp_msgBroadcastSilence : - jp_msgTargetSilence : - jp_msgAllSilence :
- jp_msgBroadcastUnsilence : - jp_msgTargetUnsilence : - jp_msgAllUnsilence :
- jp_msgBroadcastForceAltDim - jp_msgTargetForceAltDim - jp_msgAllForceAltDim
- jp_msgBroadcastUnForceAltDim - jp_msgTargetUnForceAltDim - jp_msgAllUnForceAltDim
- jp_msgBroadcastProtect : - jp_msgTargetProtect :
- jp_msgBroadcastUnprotect : - jp_msgTargetUnprotect :
- jp_msgBroadcastEmpower : - jp_msgTargetEmpower :
- jp_msgBroadcastUnempower : - jp_msgTargetUnempower :
- jp_msgBroadcastTeleport : - jp_msgTargetTeleport : - jp_msgBroadcastMindtrick : - jp_msgTargetMindtrick : - jp_msgBroadcastUnmindtrick : - jp_msgTargetUnmindtrick : - jp_msgBroadcastGhost : - jp_msgTargetGhost :
- jp_msgBroadcastUnghost : - jp_msgTargetUnghost : - jp_msgBroadcastMerc - jp_msgTargetMerc
- jp_msgBroadcastUnmerc - jp_msgTargetUnmerc
- jp_msgBroadcastDenyvote - jp_msgTargetDenyvote
- jp_msgBroadcastUndenyvote - jp_msgTargetUndenyvote
//---------- Anti cheat -----------
- jp_antiHackModel (1 or 0 default 1): prevent players from using models exploits without legs, head or torso with the head, torso, lower variation. .
- jp_macroScan (1 or 0 default 0): allow/disallow the Macro scan module to avoid player cheat. this macro scanning only works if all the players use the plugin v1.1 or above. So basically it will be the case if: *** server is sv_pure 1 and if the pluginv1.1 or above is installed on the server (so all players will have to install the plugin)... *** or if all current players actually have the plugin1.1 or above installed. The scanning system looks for all binded key that contains sequence of cmds that build macro cheat attacks or move hard to make without the binded key. This scanning system has been improved compaired with the dueler one because it really scans all possible cheat script macro with move, weapon, attacks, combo move, combo force, combo attacks. this system WILL NOT tell to everybody or log into the games.log that a player is cheating...it is not the purpose. This macro scan system will only disable the binded key at client side and disable all possible cheat warning ONLY the cheater.
this macro scan is the Dueler mod system (here are the explanation of the dueler mod readme): Many users have macros to change skins or hilts or rotate through taunts or select admin commands. These macros are not targeted. However, there are other macros that use movement and attack commands in special sequences to perform difficult manoeuvres flawlessly and effortlessly. A common example is: Blue Stance Lunge Macro: bind key "-forward;wait 2;+forward;wait 2;+movedown;+attack;wait 2;-attack;-movedown;-forward" this turns 'key' into a single click lunger (assuming you are in blue stance). These macros are targeted and disabled. Here is a description of how the scanning behaves to help you make your decision: • a regular scan of all key bindings is made by the client. • If during the scan a key is found that is bound to a series of commands then the series of commands is investigated. Most game bindings are from a key to a single command. The presence of the ';' character in a bind, tells the client that there is a sequence of commands. • The command sequence is scanned for the presence of any movement or attack commands. Specifically: +moveup, +attack, +forward, +back, and +movedown are illegal commands in the sequence • If these commands are found, the key binding is disabled • If during the scan a key is found that is bound to a string that uses exec to read commands from a file, that file is inspected. If the file contains illegal commands (as above), the bind is disabled. • If during the scan a key is found that is bound to a string that uses vstr to evaluate the contents of a cvariable, the cvariable is inspected. If the cvariable contains illegal command (as above), the bind is disabled. • If the key binding is disabled the bind is rewritten in a way so that the bind sends a message to the client console but also in a way that the new bind string may be easily easily restored when the client wishes to play on a server that allows such binds. Specifically the bind is re-written to: echo illegal macro: the_original_bind_with_;_replaced_with_: • If the client connects to a server which allows macros or if the server changes the value of m_ms to 0, then the old macros will be restored. This does, however, rely on the client not having edited the bind as re-written by the server. • the scanning of all keys happens approximately every second, so re-binding a disabled key will not be an effective way to continue to use macros that are illegal. • Scans are very quick and efficient and should not impact the client performance. A very convoluted attempt to hide macros behind multiple recursions of exec and vstr commands will only result in deeper scans which might eventually impact the performance of the client (and yet will ultimately succeed in disabling the macro). Note that the macro scanner is not a full command parser. It makes some quick guesses to see if your binds are OK. If it gets confused because you have a very complicated set up, it will assume the worst and disable the bind. If this happens to you, please send me a note describing the problem and I can try to improve the scanner.