mikenike07054

I Am The Lizard King

50 XP

19th October 2004

0 Uploads

184 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Hey this is he error i get wheenver I try and load up my map. When i type it in console, it shuts the game off and this pops up in the JKA window. Any help would be great R_LoadMDXM: converting jk2 model models/players/kyle/model.glm ----- CL_Shutdown ----- Shutting down OpenGL subsystem ...wglMakeCurrent( NULL, NULL ): success ...deleting GL context: success ...releasing DC: success ...destroying window ...resetting display ...shutting down QGL ...unloading OpenGL DLL ----------------------- [COLOR=red]Requested feature was omitted at compile time[/COLOR]

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago
mikenike07054[COLOR=red]Requested feature was omitted at compile time[/COLOR]

That's a message that usually comes up when you've got a bad JPG in your base folder. Did you create any recently? Always always always use baseline, not progressive.

FireFoxProductions

Mapper, Modder, Scripter

50 XP

11th January 2006

0 Uploads

116 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

It said converting jk2 etc... kyle.glm... hmmm.. It could be a case of a bad jpg, or mispronouced .tga (Yeah, I one time had ALOT of trial and error when making a skin..) Love thy model_default because it can always be the cause of most problems! And plus, thats where you can spot most of the said problems. Could be a bad file itself, who knows.. Only one who does is you when you do alot of trial and error runs. Hence the term, Alpha, Beta, Offical Release.. Updates.. But when I had this problem, it could of ment the .glm was a bad format or just a bad file as inyri said. And I hate to say it, PERFECTION with models or mapping entities, always ALWAYS have alot of problems. I am working on my first scene, and already I ran into various problems. But I keep fixing them :P. Anywho, keep at it. I am sure the answer will present itself!

mikenike07054

I Am The Lizard King

50 XP

19th October 2004

0 Uploads

184 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

LOL thanks so much inyri and firefox! that was deff it, I just added a Levelshot to my map, and i was sure it said progressive, so thanks alot!

mikenike07054

I Am The Lizard King

50 XP

19th October 2004

0 Uploads

184 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

by the way, dint tihnk it was necessary to start a new thread, does anyone know how to get your objective on the loadup screen for single player levels. I also need to make a script that gives you certain weapons, so any help would be great

Renek

Ummm... yeah.

50 XP

26th September 2005

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago
mikenike07054by the way, dint tihnk it was necessary to start a new thread, does anyone know how to get your objective on the loadup screen for single player levels. I also need to make a script that gives you certain weapons, so any help would be great

dunno how to put your objective on the load screen, but I do know how to give the weapons. You don't need to use a script; simply add a certain key/value to your spawn point. Unfortunately, I forgot the key/value pair, so... :uhoh:

mikenike07054

I Am The Lizard King

50 XP

19th October 2004

0 Uploads

184 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

really? wow...if oyu can ever find it please let me know