iZero

Magic, I swear

50 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

361 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Could anyone please edit the Riku Organisation XIII Robe skin so he has eyes and not just a headband, this would be greatly appreciated Thanks in Advance

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 11 years ago

learn to skin? because i think u mean the 1 were hes in a robe.... look in the tutorial sticky and find a skinning tutorial. it wouldnt be that hard either, you 'could' just copy the texture for the eye on the 1 were hes in a err purple/blue suit thing and paste it twice on the robed 1 and flip 1 horizantally=p

iZero

Magic, I swear

50 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

361 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

It's hard because there is the fact that the blackground is black so it's impossible for me to find it, other then that I could do it.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 11 years ago

do you mean find where the eyes should go? just put them where u think then keep looking a tmod view till u get it right.... could take 1 min could take a hour too get it right.

yodaman123

The faceless....

50 XP

6th April 2007

0 Uploads

1,454 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

Just download pakscape. Go through the pk3 and open models/players/*mod name*/mouth_eyes, or something like that. Then copy it to any place you want and edit it, if you have no photoshop skill and if its for yourself, use paint! Then just import back to the place you got it from in the pk3.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 11 years ago

no ive skinned that model before it has no eye's/mouht thing its skinned on to the head XD so mine would apply.