Help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

How do you Make your skins game playable? :bows: help would be much appreciated.:bows:

han bacca

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

5th November 2006

0 Uploads

158 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Well it's rather simple actually. You just rename your character's folder to whatever you'd like say..Bob n' enter his Model_Default.skin file. Replace all of the coding to your character's name. That'd be Bob in this example. That might not be so clear so i'll just give you a better example... head,models/players/kyle/kyle_head.tga <----This is one of many codes inside your Model_default. Rename head,models/players/kyle/kyle_head.tga to head,models/players/bob/kyle_head. It's as simple as renaming your chars folder to a new name, changing all of your codes in all three categories Model_default, Model_blue, and Model_red to your character's name to thee above. Also you want to make sure your icon's are remained as Icon_default and as always blue n' red. Now just make a folder inside your base directory named Models and now you want to make a folder inside Models and name it Players. Drop your character's folder inside players n' your set.

Note: Unless you've formatted your folders into a pk3 your character will not show up in a Pure Server.

Bluestormtrooper

>You

50 XP

14th March 2005

0 Uploads

1,752 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Or, for a easier answer, go to the master sticky.

han bacca

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

5th November 2006

0 Uploads

158 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Yeah, but that would be a disapointing answer. If I needed help I'd like to see someone try to make an effort to fully explain and get help during troubleshooting rather than being told to go find it yourself in the Master sticky. Thats why they ask rather than just doing so. :rolleyes:

Mikouen VIP Member

What?

145,654 XP

4th September 2005

4 Uploads

11,732 Posts

2 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Yes, but that's why the Master Sticky is there in the first place. So that people already have the answers.

I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this is totally Sheep's fault.

Crossbolt

Semi-Phenomenal Nearly Cosmic

50 XP

31st August 2006

0 Uploads

348 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

well you know what? i thank you han bacca for that and everyone else can just be quiet.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 12 years ago

You know what? I thank you han bacca and everyone else can just be quiet.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 12 years ago

umm, its not working. i have my file in E:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\base\models\players and it is still not working.

The One and Only VIP Member

I R Scary Eyeball

47,311 XP

16th October 2006

6 Uploads

4,091 Posts

256 Threads

#9 12 years ago

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 12 years ago

I got it thanks. it is a music trooper, for anyone that wants to know.